• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-2 von insgesamt 2.

Dienstag, 10. Oktober 2017, 21:23

Forenbeitrag von: »Topboy«

Aqua 6 LT RPM Header Question

Zitat von »Shoggy« Your general idea is right and possible but you have to check if your mainboard offers an option to shutdown the PC if the rpm signal is not present anymore. Ok thanks for the information. I have just tested this and it would appear that my motherboard (in fact all new UEFI bios motherboards) do not have a shutdown procedure built in to the bios upon reading a fan failure. What are my other options please? Do i need to purchase additional items from you to make this happen?

Dienstag, 10. Oktober 2017, 02:40

Forenbeitrag von: »Topboy«

Aqua 6 LT RPM Header Question

Hi I have just purchased the following Aqua 6 LT USB Controller -->> Connected to Motherboard via internal USB Aqua MPS High Flow USB -->> Connected to the Aqua 6 LT via Aqua high port 2 Splitty 9 -->> Connected to Fan port 1 and 2 on Aqua 6 LT EK D5 PWM New 2017 Pump --> 12V connected to PSU molex. PWM connected to Fan 4 of Aqua 6 LT. My question is around the RPM header on the Aqua 6 LT. Does this header connect to the CPU Fan header on my motherboard ( Asus Maximus IX Formula) and if so will ...