• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-10 von insgesamt 10.

Montag, 1. August 2005, 23:21

Forenbeitrag von: »DaMightyWackO«

Re: 6800LE Block wrong bolts

Zitat von »Top_Nurse« So maybe the place you got it from made a misteak? Maybe they got the right ones in stock? Damn good idea Maybe they can send me the right ones!

Samstag, 30. Juli 2005, 16:44

Zitat von »Stefan« How was the original cooler then mounted to the card ? Leadtek, special screws which are mounted on the block it self, Combined with special bolts witch include springs. In my own videocards case, the original cooler was mounted with plastic 'click mounts'. So no screws on both cards. And again, with the block i recieved 1,5 months ago which is on my own card, there were correct bolds and screws.

Freitag, 29. Juli 2005, 20:30

Zitat von »Stefan« Use the original screws together with the original backplate. Nope, there are no original screws. And those are ment to be fit I used them the same way in my own computer.

Freitag, 29. Juli 2005, 14:36

6800LE Block wrong bolts

Today i recieved a 6800LE block. For my little brothers pc. I have the same block and everything was okay in my case. But not this time. The bolts for the 4 middle holes are to big. So i can't screw them on. The screws (nuts) have a smaller diameter then the bolts. And the nearest construction market hasn't got screws that small. It's is not possible to drill larger holes for bigger screws. So aquacomputer is supplying wrong bolts Are there more people with the same problem, to share the pain wi...

Montag, 9. Mai 2005, 21:19

Re: AC Stores in Holland

Die is er wel, Perfectsystems.

Donnerstag, 24. März 2005, 16:31

Re: XFX6600GT AGP AquaGraFX Doesn't fit

Zitat von »Top_Nurse« Just to clarify:  In the USA we noticed that coolers made for 6800 class cards would not fit correctly for some GT versions and almost all the Ultra versions.  So here in the colonies you will see version 1 and version 2 waterblocks for sale.  This pretty much applied all around the industry.  Don't know if that applies to A-C parts or not.   I have a 6600GT no 6800. So i should not have the problem. But i have one of the First 6600GT's that were on the market. So maybe in...

Mittwoch, 23. März 2005, 21:27

Zitat von »IT-TRADE.NET« According to our info there's no 2nd revision of aquagraFX 6600. There are of course 2 different versions (AGP and PE) but only one revision. No i mean 2nd revision card, not coolblock

Dienstag, 22. März 2005, 21:39

Zitat von »Top_Nurse« Just a guess, but perhaps you need a revision 2 card? There has been a similar problem in the USA where a lot of reference cards didn't fit the GT and some of the Ultra cards. I have the first revision so that could be the problem.

Dienstag, 22. März 2005, 16:28

Nobody got the same problem?

Montag, 28. Februar 2005, 20:25

XFX6600GT AGP AquaGraFX Doesn't fit

I just bought the aquagrafx for my XFX6600GT AGP. But it ain't fit right. The core won't touch the block. There is a space of 1mm between the block and the 6600GT core. Also i find the construction doubtfull. It seems to me that screws do not optimal spreat the pressure. The four screws that will attach the block are mostly positioned on the back of the block. What will cause that the block is not pussed to the card in de front due the lift effect. And in the front is the memory. Sadly nvidia di...