• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Donnerstag, 26. Oktober 2017, 15:33

Forenbeitrag von: »crazydane«

Aquasuite 2017

Appreciate the feedback. Yeah, I figured I was under radded. I'm in the process of moving everything over to a Thermaltake Core X9 chassis, which will support up to 6 480 rads. I'm starting out with 2 in the top and will go from there. Each GPU is throttled to 200w, and I plan to add 3 more for a total of 8 x 200W or 1600w worth of GPU heat to shed. That rig is going to heat my house this winter (along with all my air cooled rigs). I'll start a separate thread once I get going on that build. Tha...

Donnerstag, 26. Oktober 2017, 12:17

Aquasuite 2017

Ah ok, that explains it. No wonder I couldn't find it then. In my case, my water temp is quite a bit above ambient since I'm cooling 5x 1080Ti's running at 100% 24/7. See below pic: My water temps are around 44C and the rad fans are maxed out at around 1600 RPM (they are pretty weak), and those temps don't change regardless of the D5 RPM. I'm planning to add 3 more water cooled 1080Ti's to the loop, along with a 2nd 480 rad. The GPUs are all running in the mid 50's, but I'd love to get them down...

Mittwoch, 25. Oktober 2017, 12:36

Aquasuite 2017

Hi! New user here. Can someone please point me to where the user guide for Aquasuite 2017 is located? I have an Aquaero Pro 6 controlling radiator fans and a D5 pump, but I'm struggling with how to properly configure my Controllers (I have one doing the rad fans and one doing the D5) for most efficient operation. I found a user guide for the Aquaero Pro 6, but it doesn't really go into details regarding Aquasuite. I looked through the pdf's located here: http://aquacomputer.de/handbuecher.html B...