• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Donnerstag, 5. Oktober 2006, 14:46

Forenbeitrag von: »darkclone13«

Re: aquaero and tubemeter problem

Zitat von »SNIFFER« Is there any chance you can take a picture of your connections to the motherboard of your USB for your aquaero, tubemeter and how your tubemeter is connected. Also give the name of your Motherboard. I would be interested to see it, and is the power still connected to your aquastream? Have you tried connecting to a totally different USB output on your motherboard, cos you usually have 4, and 2 are combined on the same blue set of 9 pins. Have you tried a completely new set ye...

Donnerstag, 5. Oktober 2006, 09:16

Zitat von »SNIFFER« I had exactly the same problem as you. To make matters worse I had even dammaged the USB connector on my MB cos I was being lazy. However for a while I though it was ok as when I was testing the Tubemeter it would still flash when connected to this damaged MB USB. However it was not registered in my Aquasuite software and came up as unknown item in the USB section of devices. If possible try it in another USB connection but read your manual carefully cos it is very easy to m...

Donnerstag, 31. August 2006, 08:58

Just tried the tubemeter via direct usb connection without aquaero usb and it doesn't even show up in aquasuite. Nothing shows up in aquasuite even if I click find usb device. I probably have a defective unit but this is getting to be a hassle. I don't mean to take this out on anybody because Sharka Computers has tried to help me out. But they screwed up my first order by sending me the alpha cool block instead of the x1800/x1900 aquagrati block. So this all took 2 weeks to switch around since I...

Donnerstag, 31. August 2006, 01:58

aquaero and tubemeter problem

First of all, I just want to thank Shoggy for helping me out. Secondly, I have been watercooling for the past 3 years and have switched from 1/2 inch ID tubing then to 3/8 inch tubing and must say the AC gear is my favourite. The push fit system is the best I have used. Anyways, I have tried to connect power to both aquastream and aquaero as per Shoggy and still problems. However, when I don't connect tubemeter, the aquaero works beautifully, no problems whatsoever. When I connect tubemeter, the...