• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Montag, 4. März 2024, 19:59

Forenbeitrag von: »themule08«

Having issues getting Aquero 6 pro to connect to two quadros

I have connected both quadros to USB headers and assigned different addresses. I can get them to work though the USB port with a fan curve for temperature of the water, and the flow sensor works as well. Once I connect them to the Aquero with the aquabus x4 nothing works, and the Aquero does not show anything on the screen like it is not getting power. Once I remove the aquabus cables from the X4, the aquero shows stuff on the screen again. Not sure where to go from here.. Thanks

Dienstag, 30. Januar 2024, 18:37

Trying to figure out a solution to run dual loops on the Aquaero 6 PRO

Hello everyone, I am having issues running dual loops on my 6 pro, my current setup is below. PRO 6 2 x Quadros 2 x Flow sensor high flow LT I saw that the PRO 6 can support up to two Quadros, but I can't figure out where to plug them into the PRO. The Quadro's did not come with aquabus wires from what I can tell, so I know I will have to buy two extra wires. Would getting the expansion module help in reading both loops independently? If I hooked one up to a USB on the Motherboard and the other ...

Montag, 6. Januar 2020, 18:03

Few issues coming up with new setup

I am having issues with a few things, and hopefully I can get some help. 1. My sensors for CPU and GPU are crazy off.. I am doing intelburn in test and running 70+ degrees and my cpu sensor is telling me 32.2, so setting a fan curve right now is impossible. My GPU sensor is off big time as well! 2. I have 2 PWM pumps installed into the aquero, and 0 pumps show up, so I can not control them. Am I missing where to connect the pumps to actually allow me to control them through the software? Thank y...

Donnerstag, 11. Januar 2018, 21:22

Having issues with USB being recognized

Zitat von »Shoggy« Try this. Thank you very much! was able to get it going!

Donnerstag, 11. Januar 2018, 04:58

Having issues with USB being recognized

Brand new build.. Pro 6 USB connected to header.. I get USB not recognized and fails to go any further. I then go into device manager find the yellow triangle and try to update manually, but nothing works. Rather disappointed is this a common issue, or am I just lucky?