• 16.04.2024, 16:42
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-37 von insgesamt 37.

Samstag, 6. Juni 2020, 22:48

Forenbeitrag von: »Undermoose«

I never thought about that, but it looks like you might have a valid point.

Zitat von »SpinCykle« Hello everyone! I'm trying to figure out if my "problem" is user error or an actual bug in X.20. My setup is an air cooled build (5 pwm fans total, 2 intake - 2 CPU - 1 Exhaust) and a Quadro controller. The Quadro controller has 1 temperature sensor connected to monitor ambient case temperature. Aquasite X.20 has 4 global profiles set and my Quadro has 4 profiles (Silent/Standard/Performance/Max). I'm using a "Load Indicator", virtual sensor built in the playground to auto...

Donnerstag, 28. Mai 2020, 20:31

3 Splitty4's ordered from PerformancePCS!

I think the Splitty4 solution will work great and they are ordered. Good suggestion!

Donnerstag, 28. Mai 2020, 16:52

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: OK Sensors aside (I seem to recall I never used them) Back to the original issue.

Zitat von »Bartdude« Zitat von »Undermoose« Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Zitat von »Undermoose« Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Zitat von »Undermoose« Original post: I have 3 leads leading to 11 case fans via daisy chain. Only one connector in each chain has an RPM (4th pin) to a fan. Not a hitch for years. I have a 3 pin wire to the motherboard CPU fan header from the Aquaero, and the motherboard set to PWM, and an EKWB DDC pump. So the fans start going full tilt on the radiator lead, but the Aquaero sees it...

Donnerstag, 28. Mai 2020, 07:27

RE: RE: RE: RE: OK Sensors aside (I seem to recall I never used them) Back to the original issue.

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Zitat von »Undermoose« Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Zitat von »Undermoose« Original post: I have 3 leads leading to 11 case fans via daisy chain. Only one connector in each chain has an RPM (4th pin) to a fan. Not a hitch for years. I have a 3 pin wire to the motherboard CPU fan header from the Aquaero, and the motherboard set to PWM, and an EKWB DDC pump. So the fans start going full tilt on the radiator lead, but the Aquaero sees it at half RPM, and I start checking for issue...

Donnerstag, 28. Mai 2020, 00:19

RE: RE: OK Sensors aside (I seem to recall I never used them) Back to the original issue.

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Zitat von »Undermoose« Original post: I have 3 leads leading to 11 case fans via daisy chain. Only one connector in each chain has an RPM (4th pin) to a fan. Not a hitch for years. I have a 3 pin wire to the motherboard CPU fan header from the Aquaero, and the motherboard set to PWM, and an EKWB DDC pump. So the fans start going full tilt on the radiator lead, but the Aquaero sees it at half RPM, and I start checking for issues. I touch the wiring to inspect the connector...

Mittwoch, 27. Mai 2020, 19:36

RE: RE: I think my brain has been fixed!

Zitat von »henson0115« Zitat von »Undermoose« You're all eating up this newb just fine. A simple, that's normal, and you have to set the sensors manually to the "temperature 1, temperature 2, etc" would have been helpful. It's been a very solid "set and forget program for my rig", and so it now occurs to me that I don't monitor hardware with Aquasuite and have disabled it. All I need is my MPS sensor for the fan curves and I'm good glad its working for you again, edit: nevermind found it... It'...

Mittwoch, 27. Mai 2020, 17:35

OK Sensors aside (I seem to recall I never used them) Back to the original issue.

Original post: I have 3 leads leading to 11 case fans via daisy chain. Only one connector in each chain has an RPM (4th pin) to a fan. Not a hitch for years. I have a 3 pin wire to the motherboard CPU fan header from the Aquaero, and the motherboard set to PWM, and an EKWB DDC pump. So the fans start going full tilt on the radiator lead, but the Aquaero sees it at half RPM, and I start checking for issues. I touch the wiring to inspect the connectors and all of a sudden the fans slow down, Move ...

Mittwoch, 27. Mai 2020, 17:30

I think my brain has been fixed!

You're all eating up this newb just fine. A simple, that's normal, and you have to set the sensors manually to the "temperature 1, temperature 2, etc" would have been helpful. It's been a very solid "set and forget program for my rig", and so it now occurs to me that I don't monitor hardware with Aquasuite and have disabled it. All I need is my MPS sensor for the fan curves and I'm good

Mittwoch, 27. Mai 2020, 17:21

RE: RE: Sensor Pics

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Zitat von »Undermoose« So I found something interesting regarding the sensors. The attachments in this reply: Pic1 shows software sensor for CPU which I changed the data source. Pic2 shows drilling down the Aqua Computer Hardware monitor to the Gigabyte motherboard's ITE IT8688E and seeing just 5 Temperature options. Pic3 shows Data Quick view drilling down to Aqua Computer Hardware monitor, again the motherboard's ITE IT8688E, but now seeing a big list. Why do they show ...

Mittwoch, 27. Mai 2020, 16:06

New: aquasuite X

Zitat von »Stephan« Stop and restart the service. Then you need to restart the aquasuite and should be able to assign them. No sir. I can assign them, but please look at my pics. The software sensors have no valid CPU, VRM, SYSTEM1, CHIPSET, PCIE, GPU1, GPU2, or Software Sensor 8 from the list to assign. They're all stuck at 50c. Again the PIC is attached. I've reinstalled Aquasuite, restarted services, shut down and unplugged my PC, reset to factory all have the same issue.

Mittwoch, 27. Mai 2020, 13:40

I disabled HW Monitoring, but now have a bunch of stuck sensors...

So I disabled HW Monitoring, but now have a bunch of stuck sensors (50c), and no method to change their data source. It's time to step away and wait for Sebastian to save me!

Mittwoch, 27. Mai 2020, 13:27

There's something going on with Aquasuite...

I've been running Aquasuite for about 2.5 years. I also run Aida64 from time to time for system information, benchmarks, etc. I recently upgraded both after upgrading my motherboard, and they don't play nicely together now. With Aquasuite running, and Hardware Monitoring enabled, Aida64 hangs at PCIe scanning. Stop the Aquasuite service and Aida64 continues to load. I see similar behavior with HWInfo, something I use very infrequently (it's been years, but nice program). Something's definitely c...

Mittwoch, 27. Mai 2020, 12:51

I'm seeing similar issues.

Zitat von »henson0115« registered just to say that the x19 version breaks hwinfo64, the only way to get it working again is the kill the aquasuite service, if you re enable the aquasuite service the logging stops in both systems. you can confirm by watching numbers in hwinfo64 they do not move, same for aquasuite and fanspeeds I've recently upgraded my motherboard, and seeing similar issues. I've seen the HW info not available during my downgrade/re-installations, but as it stands I am trying t...

Mittwoch, 27. Mai 2020, 01:16

Sensor Pics

So I found something interesting regarding the sensors. The attachments in this reply: Pic1 shows software sensor for CPU which I changed the data source. Pic2 shows drilling down the Aqua Computer Hardware monitor to the Gigabyte motherboard's ITE IT8688E and seeing just 5 Temperature options. Pic3 shows Data Quick view drilling down to Aqua Computer Hardware monitor, again the motherboard's ITE IT8688E, but now seeing a big list. Why do they show a different list to select from?

Dienstag, 26. Mai 2020, 23:26

I don't think we're on the same page.

Hi, I'm not sure we are on the same page. I think you're discussing the sensors, but I'm mostly concerned about the wiring fault. Do you think the two are related?

Dienstag, 26. Mai 2020, 17:25

Ground issue?

Regarding the wiring fault (very reproducible). Grounding issue? Since I am seeing it on two separate leads clearly (radiator fans x 4, and side case fans x4), I don't know what to think. The 3rd lead is probably affected too (front fan x2, rear fan x1), but don't recall seeing it. To be clear, I've disconnected one lead, and then the other, and seeing this effect. Aquaero needs RMA? I highly doubt that since it was running perfectly on the old motherboard.

Dienstag, 26. Mai 2020, 16:37

Steps so far.

I've rebooted my computer many times. I've also shut it down and disconnected it from power. I've uninstalled Aquasuite and reinstalled (deleting everything). Gigabyte Aorus Xtreme TRX40 motherboard. The software temperature sensors are still 50c stuck, but I gather I set these up for the old motherboard a long time ago and they just need to be reset. It's been a while, close to 900 days up time.

Dienstag, 26. Mai 2020, 15:29

New motherboard, old OS.

When I swapped motherboards I didn't install my OS clean. Maybe Aquasuite doesn't like this very much...

Dienstag, 26. Mai 2020, 14:40

Another odd thing.

Aquaero, Temperature Sensors, CPU, VRM, SYSTEM1, CHIPSET, PCIE, GPU1, GPU2, Software Sensor 8 = 50c fixed. They don't move.

Montag, 25. Mai 2020, 15:01

Swapped Motherboard - CPU Fans have gone nuts in an odd way.

I've had the Aquacomputer 6 XT n place for years on my Gigabyte X399 motherboard. I upgraded to a Gigabyte TRX40 motherboard and something very odd started happening in my water cooled setup. I have 3 leads leading to 11 case fans via daisy chain. Only one connector in each chain has an RPM (4th pin) to a fan. Not a hitch for years. I have a 3 pin wire to the motherboard CPU fan header from the Aquaero, and the motherboard set to PWM, and an EKWB DDC pump. So the fans start going full tilt on th...

Dienstag, 23. Januar 2018, 14:16

Both are USB, but one has additonal connections, same decice otherwise.

Zitat von »Jakusonfire« Internally the two devices are identical. The only difference is how they connect to the Aquaero and the USB model being capable of standalone use. The high flow sensor is the traditional model that connects to the flow ports on the Aquaero and other devices. The USB model is an MPS device that connects to the aquabus high speed port. There is very little practical difference. OK I think I get it, one has USB only, but both are the same. If you want to connect it directl...

Montag, 22. Januar 2018, 23:53

Which Flow sensor to get?

Hi, Aquaero 6 XT I'm looking at these two flow sensors: https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…roducts_id=2897 or https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…roducts_id=2294 I am using EK Fans & DDC Pumps. Thoughts? Thank you.

Sonntag, 21. Januar 2018, 02:26

Yup

Zitat von »GTXJackBauer« I'd recommend SPLITTY9 fans splitters from AC. They work like a charm. Just be within each channels 30w (2.5A) limits. I bought one and noticed the spec, then wasn't sure what to do so went with Y Splitters. In hind site I'd have bought 4 Splitty9's and wired everything to the back panel of the case. I may yet get there lol, got it all together and one header went nuts... ended up being a lose connection somewhere. I'm positive Splitty9's would prevent that kind of mess...

Samstag, 20. Januar 2018, 20:20

Yeah I just finished the Sleuthing LOL

So as it turns out the Darkside 4 Pin PWM splitters were the problem. They had 4 pins on both sides. When I dug deeper into the details they said it was a 4 pin PWM splitter for 2 3pin fans OUCH. http://www.performance-pcs.com/internal-…ed-sleeved.html I removed these from the system and as long as I carry just one RPM 4 pin to a single fan, no matter how many fans are connected, it works. Live and learn! Good point on the CPU temp oscillation, however this rig is being used for Crypto mining so...

Samstag, 20. Januar 2018, 15:50

Aha!

Arghhhhh... Y Splitter Issue. I moved connections from header to header and the problem followed the connection, not the header. On closer examination, apparently some of my PWM splitters carry only 3 pins, even though a 4 pin housing. I believe the wall is a nice comfortable place to beat my head upon! /bonk!

Samstag, 20. Januar 2018, 08:35

It's got to be a DOA unit

Fan3 header operates normally, slider increases power draw and speed. Fan 1 and Fan 2 do not.

Samstag, 20. Januar 2018, 04:59

A picture's worth 1000 words

Radiator Controller Curve Note: 94% Controller Output - @ 58c - RPM 1051 @ 11.4v and 96% [attach]6303[/attach] Radiator Fan Settings Note: 1014 RPM @ 11.4V and 98% Power. The problem: only 0.62A current with 4 EK Vardar EVO 140ER fans connected (max 2000rpm @ 0.321A) The question: Why isn't the 2.5A 30Watt Fan Header pushing these 4 fans to 2000RPM @ 98% power and drawing 1.3A? [attach]6304[/attach]

Freitag, 19. Januar 2018, 14:27

Need some performance help please.

Hi, I have an Aquaero 6 XT. Connected to this are 11 EK EVO 140ER fans: https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-vardar-evo-140er-black AQ6 Fan Header 1: 4 radiator fans. AQ6 Fan Header 2: 4 side fans (for positive case pressure, not blowing on mobo). AQ6 Fan Header 3: 2 front intake fans, 1 rear exit fan. AQ6 Fan Header 4: 2 EK DDC pumps (no power, just PWM signal). My problem is that the two headers with 4 fans run at about 50% max RPM (1000 +/-), but they show 85%-100% power draw, and only .5A draw (in A...

Dienstag, 16. Januar 2018, 23:48

Makes sense...

So they are PWM DDC pumps which get a power from the PSU. I get confused about the connector as it only has 2 wires, but I suppose those are the "PWM" part, so PWM should be the fan type in Aquasuite. I do connect them both via Y splitter to Fan4, I suppose this is good as the pumps seem to have variable flow (That I've noticed). Thanks again!

Dienstag, 16. Januar 2018, 23:11

PSU Power only

The DDC pumps get power from the PSU. I get RPM metrics from the AQ6, and use the "speed controlled" option on the fan type. 1. I'm not sure if PWM is more appropriate vs speed controlled. 2. Should the DDC's be hooked up to flow (or rpm, going from memory here), rather than Fan4? Thank you for the reply. I'm brand new to both liquid cooling and AQ6.

Dienstag, 16. Januar 2018, 19:49

EK Dual DDC on Aquaero 6 XT

Hi, I am running an EK dual DDC SBay pump/res combo plugged into an Aquaero 6 XT. I have both DDC pumps on a y splitter to the Fan4 header on the AQ6. Is that the right way to do it?, or should I be putting the 2 wires on each DDC to another connection? Thanks!

Sonntag, 14. Januar 2018, 01:46

I've been known to do that!

Yup! The two posts were headed toward the same answer! Just different topics.

Sonntag, 14. Januar 2018, 01:44

Thank you for the reply

Hi, Thanks for the reply. I think I'm going to go with my 4 fan header config and control fans by zone. 1. Radiator 2. Side positive pressure 3. Front intake + Rear exit. 4. DDC pump signal. Just got back from MIcrocenter with some extra y splitters

Samstag, 13. Januar 2018, 21:29

Aquaero 6 XT & Splitty9 - just got both and reading manual - hmm

Zitat von »Undermoose« Good thing I read manuals! My first products, Aquaero 6 XT (plus heatsink) and Splitty9. Aquaero fan header says max 2.5A. Splitty9 says max 5a. I had planned to use 11 Vardar fans (.35a peak) on the Splitty9, but it's looking like I could fry the Aquaero. Is Splitty9 compatible? Do I need something else? Thank you. JL There may be a way to put all the fans onto a Splitty9, but I think it's a bad idea from a control perspective. I'm going to go with simple math, 5a max on...

Samstag, 13. Januar 2018, 21:23

New to Aquaero 6 XT - setup question.

Zitat von »Undermoose« Hi, I had planned to move all my fans off the motherboard headers onto a Splitty9, but now I am wondering if it would be better to leave them all connected to the motherboard. Will Aquaero control motherboard fan headers? I have the following: Gigabyte Aorus X399 Gaming 7 motherboard. 11 EK Vardar 140ER 500-2000 rpm fans (.35a each). 8 Fan Headers (1A each). Sys1: 1 Fan Sys2,3,4: 2 Fans each via Y splitter. CPU & CPUOPT: 2 Fans each via Y splitter. Sys5,6: EK DDC pumps. T...

Samstag, 13. Januar 2018, 17:06

New to Aquaero 6 XT - setup question.

Hi, I had planned to move all my fans off the motherboard headers onto a Splitty9, but now I am wondering if it would be better to leave them all connected to the motherboard. Will Aquaero control motherboard fan headers? I have the following: Gigabyte Aorus X399 Gaming 7 motherboard. 11 EK Vardar 140ER 500-2000 rpm fans (.35a each). 8 Fan Headers (1A each). Sys1: 1 Fan Sys2,3,4: 2 Fans each via Y splitter. CPU & CPUOPT: 2 Fans each via Y splitter. Sys5,6: EK DDC pumps. The motherboard fan contr...

Samstag, 13. Januar 2018, 16:42

Aquaero 6 XT & Splitty9 - just got both and reading manual - hmm

Good thing I read manuals! My first products, Aquaero 6 XT (plus heatsink) and Splitty9. Aquaero fan header says max 2.5A. Splitty9 says max 5a. I had planned to use 11 Vardar fans (.35a peak) on the Splitty9, but it's looking like I could fry the Aquaero. Is Splitty9 compatible? Do I need something else? Thank you. JL