• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-15 von insgesamt 15.

Donnerstag, 27. Juni 2019, 08:42

Forenbeitrag von: »Syberon«

New: aquasuite X

After updating to X.3 version, both of my M.2 drives (Samsung 960PRO and Intel 660P) are disappeared from the Hardware Monitoring service. This is not good update.

Samstag, 20. April 2019, 12:44

NEW: farbwerk 360

Zitat von »Nrg91« I tried also to change the RgbPx cable but it doesn't change anything, how come ?? Did you connect fans to Splitty4 in right order? It has a 4 ports and lighting connectors needs to be connected in chain from 1-st port to 4-rd without empty ports between connected fans.

Samstag, 20. April 2019, 12:08

Audio analyzer not working

I trying to setup RGBpx port on my QUADRO to work with audio analyzing function but with no luck. At first i enabled "audio and video" in Aquasuite 2018-11. After this if i choose a "windows default audio device" service "AquaComputerServiceHelper.exe" immediately crashes with following error: "CSCore.CoreAudioAPI.CoreAudioAPIException в CSCore.SoundIn.WasapiCapture.InitializeInternal() в CSCore.SoundIn.WasapiCapture.Initialize() в AquaComputer.Media.AudioData.xqWotiReAQeuuTpVKBa(System.Object) ...

Freitag, 8. März 2019, 16:34

PowerAdjust 3 Ultra and Start Boost.

Thanks! This realy helped. I disconnected the aquabus cable and there are checked startboost option appeared in PA3 Fan tab. Disabling this option and connectiong aquabus again totally resolved this problem.

Freitag, 8. März 2019, 05:14

Zitat von »Dundys« It's possible that the "start boost" is enabled in PA3 advanced menu ( fan tab) that can be accessed via-USB cable only. The fan tab of PA3 connected by USB you can see on first attached screenshot. StartBoost is disabled on this tab.

Freitag, 8. März 2019, 04:08

Every time when connected to PowerAdjust 3 fans spins up it starts at full voltage fot 10 seconds. My PowerAdjust 3 connected to Aquaero 6LT by aquabus and connected by USB with same time. I have disabled the start boost in PowerAdjust Fan tab and in Aquaero Fans tab but it doesn't helps - fan spins up at full speed for 10 seconds even is start boost disabled. I don't want to hear this loud sound at every PC start. All my another fans, connected to Aquaero 6 starts normally with 600rpm. [attach]...

Dienstag, 13. März 2018, 03:13

Flow sensor high flow rates

This is normal flow. Some time ago i built the same test loop - SC600 pump (less powerfull then D5), reservoir and MPS Flow 400. In this loop flowmeter shows me it's maximum at 400l/h all the time. There is no restriction in this loop and therefore we have that big flow.

Donnerstag, 25. Januar 2018, 07:06

wiring Aquaero 6 and d5 Pumps

Zitat von »Geox19« How many pumps can a Aquaero have hooked up to it at one time? Does the Aquabus provide power to the pumps or do you still need to hook up the power via molex cable? In what situation would one need to buy a poweradjust 3 or ultra? You can connect up to 4 mps devices (flow, pressure, d5 pump) to Aquaero via aquabus at the same time. Aquabus doesn't provide power for pump operation, only for controller electronics and you have to hook up the power via molex cable. Poweradjust ...

Dienstag, 23. Januar 2018, 13:42

Problem with Aquaero 6LT USB and Windows 10 Power Saving.

I ran troubleshooter and it have not found any problems. The problem is definitely with aquaero usb connection. As i wrote earlier when i unplug the USB cable from Aquaero everything immediately starts working again normally and display turn off after 1 minute of idle (i set this interval in power settings to test).

Dienstag, 23. Januar 2018, 13:36

New: aquasuite 2017-3.2

Zitat von »sebastian« The controller give 50% output, this is scaled to a rpm setpoint (depend on your min max settings). The controller try to hold this rpm. This is a normal behavior. Thanks for explanation And what about my previous problem with elements movement on page?

Dienstag, 23. Januar 2018, 10:24

Zitat von »sebastian« your fan is SPEED controlled, when you set your fan to POWER controlled you have the normal behavior. And why this behavior for speed controlled fan? Speed limits calibration?

Dienstag, 23. Januar 2018, 05:08

Problem with Aquaero 6LT USB and Windows 10 Power Saving.

Hi. A few weeks ago i installed my new Aquaero 6LT into my PC. And after connecting it by USB cable to motherboard Windows 10 Pro doesn't turn off the display and doesn't go to sleep after time which is set in the Power Saving settings. Is always active. When i unplug the USB cable everything starts working again normally. I'm using Aquasuite 2017.3.2 How to make Power Saving work fine with USB cable plugged in?

Dienstag, 23. Januar 2018, 02:18

Why aquaero do the start boost for fans even if it disabled in fan settings?

Mittwoch, 17. Januar 2018, 08:58

Zitat von »sebastian« lock the page when you finisished with editing. I do not remember if I locked the page or not. I'll try it later then i go to home, but it seems to me, that it doesn't matter because this problem appears only then i moved elements by keyboard. Moving elements by mouse, or open "setting" dialog and click "OK" (without any changes in fields) saves it position normally witout page locking. UPD: Now i tried to lock the page before closing Aquasuite and, as I assumed earlier, t...

Mittwoch, 17. Januar 2018, 05:47

Shoggy, i found a bug in aquasuite 2017.3.2. It doesn't save the position of element on overview page if i move it by keyboard arrow keys. It works good if i move element by mouse or set parameters in "Settings" popup dialog. How to reproduce: 1. start aquasuite 2. unlock overview page 3. select any element on page and move it by keyboard 4. close aquasuite. 5. start aquasuite...and our element located again in position before moving.