• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Sonntag, 21. Januar 2018, 15:57

Forenbeitrag von: »ZJL«

Aquaero 6 strange USB behaviour - Please help

InfoSeeker thanks for your advice. It took a bit of fiddling to get there, but I basically did what you said and... success! I have the Aquaero, the flow sensor and both pumps all connected in Aquasuite and it seems stable through multiple restarts and shut downs to make sure. After setting the addresses for the sensor and pumps, I had to "remove" the not-connected Aquaero from Aquasuite, and then had to plug it directly into the motherboard USB to get it to register again. I realised that the H...

Samstag, 20. Januar 2018, 14:30

Left the computer off and unplugged all night and then, this morning, tried connecting all of the Aquabus devices to the Hubby in hope that maybe the system just needed a good nights sleep... Nope, still messed up and acting odd: First login today: - Aquaero connected and seems to be working, but does not show the Flow Rate from the Flow Sensor anywhere, and the Pumps tab is empty. - The Flow Sensor is connected, but seems to have changed Aquabus address from 12 (which it was yesterday by defaul...

Samstag, 20. Januar 2018, 02:56

Hello, First time Aquaero user with a new build having some issues with the USB connections. I have the 6XT, along with 2 USB+Aquabus D5 pumps and a High Flow Flow Sensor (the USB+Aquabus one). I'm using a Splitty9 connected with a 3 pin cable to the High Flow Aquabus port on the 6XT. The pumps and the sensor are connected to the Splitty, again using 3 pin cables. The Splitty is correctly jumpered for Aquabus. The two pumps are also connected to molex power, as obviously is the Aquaero. Finally ...