• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Sonntag, 28. Januar 2018, 18:29

Forenbeitrag von: »Tarrgoth«

Need old version of Aquasuite to extract settings from Aquaero 5lt

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« PM'd The 2014 version did the trick! Thank you so very much for your help!

Sonntag, 28. Januar 2018, 17:19

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« PM'd Thanks again, but it's still complaining about the firmware. I don't suppose you've got an earlier 2015-version lying around? Here's what it looks like btw:

Sonntag, 28. Januar 2018, 16:30

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« I sent you a PM. Thanks a lot for trying, but (unless i'm doing something wrong) it can't even find my device. I remember the GUI i used was the same as in the 5.3 version i can download from the setup tool, so i'm guessing i need some early 5.X version.

Sonntag, 28. Januar 2018, 14:31

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« I believe if you do not have any AC devices installed that qualify for the free 2017 AS, you can select the 2016 version from the drop-down "Versions:" selection box. [attach]6312[/attach] The 2016 version should not require a firmware upgrade. If you do have recently installed AC devices that qualify for the 2017 AS, you may need to temporarily disconnect them because the 2016 AS may not be offered. Thanks for the reply! I've already tried that. Apparently the firmware i...

Sonntag, 28. Januar 2018, 13:26

Hi, Since all the settings were ok on my Aquaero 5 LT i haven't had Aquasuite installed in a few years. Now i need to be able to check some of the sensors but when i install the software from Aquacomputers site, it says that i have to update the firmware and that the settings will return to factory. Now, since i spent a sizable chunk of time setting up everything when i got the device, i really don't want to start over from scratch. So my question is: is it possible to find older versions of Aqu...