• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-7 von insgesamt 7.

Montag, 5. Februar 2018, 19:27

Forenbeitrag von: »issdar«

Aquaero 6 LT RGB header issue

Aquacomputer support quickly responded thinks I have faiulty device will need to send in.

Sonntag, 4. Februar 2018, 21:26

I just sent them an email last night I will wait for a reply. Thanks for the help @InfoSeeker. At this point im really thinking its a faulty Aquero. With all RGB outputs set to 0% I still get a 4.4v readout across the ground pin and blue led pin on the Aquaero. Do you have an Aquaero and could confirm that no LED should be lit when all RGB outputs set to 0%?

Sonntag, 4. Februar 2018, 08:07

So I swapped the Red and Blue wires on the PWM connector and issues followed the Red LED where brightness increase actually decreases brightness of RED LED. I did remove heat shrink from LED side of the RGB and notice there was bare wires exposed and they could have been touching each other. Do you think this could causes some sort of damage to the Aquaero?

Sonntag, 4. Februar 2018, 06:56

If I set all channels of the RGB to 0% the blue led still remains lit

Sonntag, 4. Februar 2018, 06:51

Correct using this one https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…roducts_id=2664 connected to Aquaero 6 RGB header

Sonntag, 4. Februar 2018, 06:28

Here you are a screenshot https://imgur.com/K6CzCkz With those settings the LED is a very dim blue at 100%

Sonntag, 4. Februar 2018, 04:59

When the aquacomputer RGB is connected to the Aquaero 6 LT for whatever reason when I have all three channels set to 0% the RGB is blue. Additionally with I just increase the blue channel brightness the LED begins to go a dimmer blue. It seems as though the red and green channels are working but with the blue LED always illuminated, despite aquasuite saying its getting 0% power, it messes with the rest of the colors when trying to pick them. How can I fix this? I tried to "update firmware" of th...