• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Freitag, 24. August 2018, 14:44

Forenbeitrag von: »bakedbeans6«

Question regarding upcoming build

OK, that makes sense. I am on Aquasuite 2017-3.2 -- I guess it's time to upgrade! Thanks, Shoggy! EDIT: Updated to Aquasuite 2018-6 and firmware 2100... OOOOH IT'S SO PRETTY Thanks for all the help, everyone!

Freitag, 24. August 2018, 00:00

Nope, I'm running 2011 and it also says "The firmware of the device is up to date." Maybe because I have an Aquaero 6 Pro (I mistakenly stated I had an Aquaero 6 XT above)? I have tried to update the firmware twice through Aquasuite, and it remains on 2011.

Donnerstag, 23. August 2018, 19:14

Oh man, having that unused "LOW" header actually have some functionality is freakin awesome! Thank you so much for the detailed reply. A) I will just end up using the Splittys as PWM hubs since I will be using identical fans for each (no variance with RPM). B) My pump is PWM, but it doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things. I'll just continue to use the mobo for my current and upcoming second pump. C) Awesome -- thanks for facilitating this, Aquacomputer! EDIT: I am on Firmware 2011 -...

Mittwoch, 22. August 2018, 21:26

Hello! I have a very basic understanding of the Aquaero family of products. I am currently using an Aquaero 6 XT with a Swiftech D5 (powered via molex and controlled via mobo) and an AQ-53068 flow sensor. Eight fans are being controlled via the four fan headers on the Aquaero. Here's the issue: I will be upgrading to a dual loop soon, and I have a bit of confusion regarding how to set all of this up. A) I will be using three Splitty9's for control of 1) Six CPU rad fans, 2) Six GPU rad fans, and...