• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Donnerstag, 1. März 2018, 00:06

Forenbeitrag von: »King_Richard«

Faulty Aquaero 6XT? (some headers)

Eureka!!!!! Finally got it to work as intended (Flow2). It was hard to figure out what was wrong, but here is the explanation for anyone with the same problem with flow sensors that only have three wires (in my case Alphacool sensor with rpm signal). The configuration on "aquabus low" header is different from the ones in "Fan1" and "Flow1". Fan1 header pin assignment Pin1: GND Pin2: 0-12V Pin3: Speed Signal Pin4: PWM Signal (not needed for this case) Aquabus low pin assignment Pin1: GND Pin2: SD...

Mittwoch, 28. Februar 2018, 21:26

I'm back with more testing done and the verdict is... None are correct, or in other words, both are correct. At least to my case. wpuser is right as i can't now see the option "use fan1 as flow", that option disappeared. However, i don't know if it moved the info to the "aquabus low" or only is a ghost information page, but it remains there without any input even with the sensor connected to the "aquabus low" or the "fan1" ports. Have done a reset to aquaero and made a new information page with ...

Mittwoch, 28. Februar 2018, 19:28

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« If the "Power Outputs" 1 & 2 you refer to are the 2-pin PWM ports, they are NOT for fans! Snippet below quoted from page 9 of the current aquaero manual: Zitat 4.4. Connector “PWM 1/2” Pulse width modulated 12 V outputs, maximum current load 1 A, carrier frequency 15 kHz. Suitable for example for 12 V LEDs, not compatible with PWM fans or pumps. You may be a candidate for a poweradjust 3 USB, standard or a poweradjust 3 USB, ultra. Yes, they are the two pin headers and ye...

Mittwoch, 28. Februar 2018, 16:08

RE: RE: Faulty Aquaero 6XT? (some headers)

Zitat von »wpuser« Zitat von »King_Richard« Two water flow sensors (one to Flow header, other to Fan Header 1 converted to Flow), ........ I did upgrade the firmware of aquaero when installed Aquasuite, could that be one reason for this behaviour? How can i rollback the firmware? The actual firmware is 2011. The second flow meter has to be connected to the "aquabus low" port since firmware 2010. There is no ppssibility to downgrade the firmware. Oh, really? Didn't knew that. Thanks for the head...

Mittwoch, 28. Februar 2018, 11:49

Hello there. New member here with more doubts than knowledge. Recently i bought a new Aquaero 6 XT for a new build. The objective is simple, get it to control all variables on the build: 6 Temperature sensors, Two water flow sensors (one to Flow header, other to Fan Header 1 converted to Flow), two water pumps (each to fan header 2 and 3), two sets of fans (one to fan header 4 and other to Power Output 2) and one 12v UV lighting system (supposedly to Power Output 1 or Relay). The problem is that...