• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Freitag, 25. Mai 2018, 00:45

Forenbeitrag von: »Garphoozl«

Fan not being recognized by Aquaero?

Of course! Wow, I completely forgot about those ports. Many thanks for your help Revan654!

Freitag, 13. April 2018, 21:27

Ah, OK. So I believe you're saying that by removing the Vardar Fan from the splitter it will engage the two Noctua fans. The problem is two types of fans on one splitter, so it can only run one type. At which point I'll just need to route the single Vardar directly to the Aquaero. However, I currently don't have a spare port on the Aquaero to do so... In my 4th fan header slot I have a number of 3mm single reservoir LEDs linked up to a 3 pin adapter. The LEDs have standard 2 pin connections. I h...

Dienstag, 10. April 2018, 21:45

Hello everyone, I have 2 x Noctua NF-R8 redux-1800 PWM (Max. Input Power: 0,72 W) and 1 x EK-Vardar EVO 120ER Black (2200rpm) (Power Draw: 2.16W). All are PWM and 12v fans. They are connected to a Phobya 4Pin PWM to 4x 4Pin Fan Splitter PCB, which in turn connects to a single header on my Aquaero 6 LT. The Aquaero detects the connection. However it shows it at a rotation speed of 0 at all times. I've tried configuring in advanced options to all three modes: Power, Speed, and PWM. To make matters...

Sonntag, 4. März 2018, 07:30

How to connect D5 pump, Farbwerk, and Aquaero 6?

Great! I'll pick up a 4 pin Aquabus cable with my next watercooling parts order! Thanks again for the help

Freitag, 2. März 2018, 04:58

Thanks for the advice! So I take it that if I ran a USB from both the A6 and the Farbwerk to the MB and then a 3 pin Aquabus cable between the two I would gain the most advantages? And there's no point in using a 4pin Aquabus, since the fourth pin is for power regulation and that's cover by the Molex connections to each device correct?

Donnerstag, 1. März 2018, 04:18

Hi everyone, Looking for a little help here as a newbie to the AC community! I’ve purchased the following Aquacomputer products: 53170 Farbwerk 53234 aquaero 6 LT USB fan controller 41105 Aqua Computer D5 pump motor with PWM input and speed signal 1. The manual states that devices can be connected by USB and Aquabus. What would be the advantage of doing both? Or is there a clear advantage to doing one over the other? 2. Due to placement choices, I wanted to run the D5 pump Aquabus cable via a tw...