• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-12 von insgesamt 12.

Samstag, 17. März 2018, 09:18

Forenbeitrag von: »XXL24H«

Aquasuite does not detect aquaero connected via USB HUB

Zitat von »zouille« Zitat von »Revan654« Zitat It's not a voltage issue, the Hubby lights up fine, other devices work fine. It's not a pin orientation or misalignment issue. I tested the Hubby in both SATA and USB mode. I referred to both the motherboard manual and the Aquaero manual before I plugged any USB cable in, and visually checked the pins too. I tested the Aquaero on every single position on the Hubby 7 but Aquasuite just would not detect it. Try the Cable on ROG EXT header as well. Is...

Freitag, 16. März 2018, 16:12

External Power for AQ6LT?

Yes

Freitag, 16. März 2018, 05:52

Oh and i forgot, hubby7 work fine with evry on AQ devices when i plug hub to may very old laptop. Its ridiculous.

Freitag, 16. März 2018, 04:58

I do IT the same. I do not hawe problem with not working hubby7 it just not work with AQ devices and i check it with the same cabel https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…roducts_id=3388 but i make it from another usb cable (70cm lenght). Also i youse SATA power cable. Other devices like pendrives and corsair mini link (for psu monitoring) work fine after pluged to hubby7 . Its NOT hardware ishiu its software or firmware problem

Donnerstag, 15. März 2018, 20:31

I'm just update bios on may mobo (croshair 6 extrime) and check for usb drivers and hubby7 is stil NOT working with AQ devices!!!

Mittwoch, 14. März 2018, 21:59

Yes im yousing the latest firmware. Case ports pluged to the hubby7 work exactly the same. Just D5 pump is comunicating with aqusuit. And evry 5 pin cabel i hawe is the same pin layout.

Dienstag, 13. März 2018, 21:49

But whay aquaero and vision, fabwork to, is not working thru hubby7 and Aq D5 pump works fine? Now i hawe 5 devices from AQ and not inaf interial usb heders .

Dienstag, 13. März 2018, 21:40

Flow sensor high flow rates

Yes, i now. But i dril one new holl and tap it ,one is driled to 10mm and one is oryginał with resctriction and is pluged. When i hawe som time i trai calibrate it.

Dienstag, 13. März 2018, 04:00

Thanks for answer On normal loop just with CPU block and 2 radiators (480 ocool xflow) i hawe about 132 max but im modifai flow sensor and remowe insaid resctrictions (use 10mm drilbit .

Samstag, 10. März 2018, 18:53

I want veryfai may flow. Im using https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…roducts_id=2294 and Aq D5 pump on test loop, 30cm lenght and 10mm Id. Just with flow sensor and pump max i hawe 520 l/h. On minimum pomp rpm (1800) was165 l/h. Its ok?

Samstag, 10. März 2018, 06:00

I hawe the same problem with asus croshair 6 extrime and hubby7. Vision and fabworka and aquaero 6lt do not want worki. Others devices (aq D5 pomp ,pendrivers, corsair link ) work fine. I hawe win10pro and latest driver from AMD. Any sugestions???