• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-2 von insgesamt 2.

Samstag, 21. Juli 2018, 10:42

Forenbeitrag von: »Jokrik«

RE: RE: RE: RE: Aquasuite service cannot start

Zitat von »SteveTan86« Zitat von »SteveTan86« Zitat von »cegonc« Zitat von »phila« After the upgrade to 2018-4 I cannot start the aquasuite service. It shows it is installed, but not started. Clicking on start button(in admin mode) does not help. When I look at the Windows services I do not see it there, assuming it would have "aqua" in the name. This is on Win10 64-bit. Anybody seen this issue? I have the exact same issue. Win10 64 Edit: After reinstall everything worked as expected. Unfortuna...

Freitag, 23. März 2018, 16:18

Forenbeitrag von: »Jokrik«

Second D5 pump not detected on aquaero 6 xt (aquabus)

Hey Kinda need advice before I go further with my last option I have 2x d5 with aquabus connected via splitty9 to "HIGH" slot on aquaero 6 XT getting first time setup via USB I changed both of the pump aquabus address to 13 and 14 respectively, and yet only address 13 is detected in aquaero tab as aquabus Wondering what should I try next before I had to go with my last option to drain my loop and replace my "address 14" aquabus cable (this is very troublesome since my loop is complicated and the...