• 16.04.2024, 11:48
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Montag, 9. April 2018, 16:10

Forenbeitrag von: »Gene46«

How to get coolant temp from D5 pumps to show in Aquaero 6?

So I hooked up my two D5 to usb on the mobo and they showed up in AS. I updated the firmware for each of them. Now they show up in Aquaero 6, whereas before they werent. From the Aquaero 6 Aqubus page, its says the following data is being sent to the aquaero: Temp, water temp, pump, flow, fill level pressure. When i go to the temperature sensor page in AS, i can see mps external 1. I dont see anything that refers to water temp (which is what i want), or mps 2 (I assume the second pump). Accordi...

Montag, 9. April 2018, 14:25

Aquacomputer D5 pump not being detected by Aquaero 6 and Aquasuite after firmware update

Thank you for your reply bartdude. Bearing in mind I have a aquaero 6 can you please explain whats a fool proof step by step way of doing this? I have two d5 pumps. Do I connect them one by one to the mobo and boot up? As I mentioned previously both are running via pwm splitter to aquaero 6 high aquabus port. Just connect directly to mobo and boot up? Or does the aquaero need to be installed in the aqausuite as well? I’m a complete noob at this so thank you for your patience. Thank you. EDIT: Ma...

Sonntag, 8. April 2018, 18:30

Aquacomputer D5 pump not being detected by Aquaero 6 and Aquasuite after firmware update

Hello, I've searched the forums but have not managed to find a satisfactory answer. i recently replaced my mobo (MSI Godlike Gaming Carbon) and had to reinstall windows. I downloaded the latest version of aquasuite and it told me to update my aquaero 6 to the latest version. Now i can't detect my two AC D5 pumps. They are connected via a pwm splitter to the aquaero 6 high aquabus port. This all worked before but i can't understand why its not detecting the pumps. With the pumps connected they ru...