• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Samstag, 17. November 2018, 06:49

Forenbeitrag von: »darthdvd«

NEW: QUADRO and RGBpx Splitty4

A few question's. 1. Is there a way to have more than 64 addessable leds? Like by having more than 1 Quadro RGBpx controllers? (64 per RGBpx controller) 2. Can the Quadro RGBpx control Neopixel™ compatible Leds (SK6812 + WS2812)? Because I would like to have the D5-Next and a Quadro RGBpx control 128 addressable Leds, and a farbwerk to control the Non-addressable Leds in my future build.

Mittwoch, 9. Januar 2008, 09:15

Internal USB HUB

G'day, I was wondering if you guys (aqua computer) would be making a 4+ port internal usb hub, so i can connect all my (future) aquacomputer products (usb muti-switch and aquaero) plus a few internal usb devices like SoundGraph's "Ultrabay", silverstone's flash-media bay (with 3 external usb ports) plus a few other internal usb products. I fear that i will not have enough internal usb ports to meet my needs if im forced to rely on the mainboards usb headers (normaly they have only 4 internal por...

Samstag, 27. Oktober 2007, 10:11

Re: Programming question usb multi and aquaero

Im in australia, we use metric. but we can also use imperial if metric dont fit. thx for the help

Sonntag, 21. Oktober 2007, 15:32

Re: Programming question usb multi and aquaero

does both the aquaero and usb multiswitch LT come with all the required mounting parts or will i need to purchase the mounting parts myself. also, is it safe for me to use the stand by power on the psu for not only the aquaero (5 volt if i remember) but also using soundgraph's "Imon Ultrabay" as it can also use the psu's standby power (also 5 volt).. or should i be asking the supplier of the psu to see if the psu can take that load on the standby power. thx.

Sonntag, 21. Oktober 2007, 11:50

Programming question usb multi and aquaero

G'day, a question if you will: Can the usb multi switch be programed to flash red and blue case lights on and off if/when the aquaero senses a temperature alarm. Can the aquaero be used on air cooled only system. can the aquaero LT and usb multi switch LT reside in the same 5" bay (Ive only got one 5" bay left but there is no outsite access for the last bay) Thx.