• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-14 von insgesamt 14.

Freitag, 18. Mai 2018, 16:55

Forenbeitrag von: »jamesweishaar«

External AC Aquaero 6 XT Mount

This is designed to mount the Aquaero in a 5.25" bay but maybe you could use it to mount in the front of your case instead? https://mod-one.com/external-ac-aquaero-6-xt-mount/ You should also consider just doing a google image search with the terms Aquaero Mount. It's a good source of ideas.

Dienstag, 8. Mai 2018, 20:29

Splitty9 with Aquaero 5 LT for 8 Fans

The most I have seen these fans advertised as drawing was 0.17A (at performance-pc). That would give you a total current draw of 1.36A or 85% of max for the channel.

Dienstag, 8. Mai 2018, 20:13

Before you buy anything else, I would advise finding out how much current each of your fans draw and adding it up. Your upper limit for the 5 LT is 1.6 A like Jack indicated. That would mean all your fans would have to draw 0.2 A each. Even if they do, you could just take three of the eight and move them to fan channels 2, 3 and 4.

Dienstag, 8. Mai 2018, 20:07

Can an Aquaero 5 LT be used as a slave to Aquaero 6 XL or do I need a Aquaero 6 LT?

Zitat von »wpuser« aquaero 5 has 4 channels with 1 PWM channel. "Maximum output power is 19.8 W (1.65 A at 12 V) for each channel." aquaero 6 has 4 channels, all PWM. "Maximum current is 2.5 A per output independent of output voltage, resulting in a maximum power of 30 W at 12 V." You can use a combination, even an aquaero 5 as master and an aquaero 6 as slave. Are you sure about the PWM channel? This document https://forum.aquacomputer.de/images-ac/aquaero_5_eng.pdf specifies "Output for PWM-f...

Dienstag, 8. Mai 2018, 19:53

Can an Aquaero 5 LT be used as a slave to Aquaero 6 XL or do I need a Aquaero 6 LT?

Thank you WPUSER and GR3IF! I thought so but I really wanted someone with some experience to verify my guess. The extra information about the PWM channels in the 5 and 6 is very useful WPUSER. dang it.....I only need one more channel for what I am going to do but if I expand my plans again maybe I should get a 6 LT. James

Dienstag, 8. Mai 2018, 05:24

yes?

I don't like replying to myself but in case someone has the same question and looks at my post I would like them to have something. I found this thread - "https://forum.aquacomputer.de/weitere-foren/english-forum/p1428274-problems-with-lt-as-a-slave/?highlight=slave#post1428274" It's from a person who had a 6 XT and a slave 5 LT. He's having a problem but it's not from having different board numbers. So I guess it's OK to have this configuration.

Dienstag, 8. Mai 2018, 04:31

Wait. I just looked at your picture again. Why do you have the RPM output of the Aquaero 5 going to the Spitty9? Shouldn't your Fan1 on the Aquaero be going to the Splitty9 Input? I am not absolutely sure but I think the current for your fans is 0.08A so 8 of them should be only just over 1/2 an amp. That's fine for the Splitty9 by a factor of 10. You should be able to plug all your fans into it and then run a plug from the input of the splitty9 to the Fan1 on the Aquaero. I am very sorry I didn...

Dienstag, 8. Mai 2018, 02:31

RE: RE: Splitty9

Zitat von »pthomson« Thanks Jamie You didn't mean to do that on purpose did you? I really was trying to be helpful.

Montag, 7. Mai 2018, 19:00

Splitty9

I *just* (less than 5 minutes ago) got a Splitty9 in the mail. It specifically says not to connect more than 5A of things to it. Specifically - "Notice: Do not exceed the splitter's maximum current rating of 5A! Observe the maximum rating of the fan output as well as when connecting multiple fans!" So, find out how much current each fan draws and add them up. You can add fans until as long as you stay under 5A. You use a female-4pin to female-4pin connector to connect the Splitty9 to the Aquaero...

Montag, 7. Mai 2018, 16:51

I remember seeing another post indicating that the splitty gets all it's power from the Aquaero.

Montag, 7. Mai 2018, 16:33

I have an Aquaero 6 XL. I would like to expand the number of fan channels from 4 to 8 by adding a slave device. Since I own a version 6, do I need a 6 LT or can I buy a 5 LT? If I can buy a 5 LT for this is there any advantage in buying the 6 LT? (A Splitty9 would increase the number of fans I could use but does not add channels. All the fans get the same PWM instructions and only one fan reports back to the controller it's RPM. - right?) James

Sonntag, 6. Mai 2018, 22:45

Off Topic Question about reading Deutsch

I know this is slightly off topic but I can't help but wonder. Does anyone else think their ability to read Deutsch has improved because of owning a Aquacomputer product and researching it at this website? thanks, James

Sonntag, 6. Mai 2018, 22:19

thanks

Thank you. I appreciate it. I like toying with things to discover what they can do but I also am afraid of breaking things that are expensive. That file (aquaero_5_6_en_2016_11_09.pdf) that shows the 2014-2016 "User and Installation manual for the AQUAERO 5/6" was everything I was looking for. This thing is so cool. Looks like I am going to have to ACQUIRERO some more sensors for this thing... James

Sonntag, 6. Mai 2018, 01:46

Installation

Is there an installation guide for the Aquaero 6xt? or a user manual; something more than the Quick Start guide? When I searched I came up with some links that went nowhere.