• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-9 von insgesamt 9.

Sonntag, 17. April 2022, 00:26

Forenbeitrag von: »tirrorex«

windows 11 d5 next not recognized

Bumping this as it now became a real issue. As i upgraded from w10 from w11 i still had the pumps in aquasuite though i had this usb port reset failed issue. But now i had to reinstall my system (so w11 from the get go) and i cannot install aquasuite as it doesn't detect any usb devices. Could i get any help please?

Mittwoch, 24. November 2021, 07:08

windows 11 d5 next not recognized

Hello, since i upgraded to windows 11 my d5 next appears at "unknown USB device (Port Reset Failed)" in windows device manager. Is there a way to fix that?

Mittwoch, 3. März 2021, 21:01

Issue with fan control on aquasuite x38

That's weird, would've thought the fans would just stop spinning. Thanks for the clarification

Mittwoch, 3. März 2021, 05:16

Issue with fan control on aquasuite x38

Hello, i updated from a very old version of aquasuite in order to plug-in my d5 next. The issue i have is with anything other than preset for the fan control. Basically it says controller output 0% and fan output 0% but my fans are running at 2200rpm (i can see the rotation speed on the top graph) In the fan setup below i think things are properly configured ? Here is an image of the configuration for the aquastream ultimate https://imgur.com/a/tVgUizD What am i missing? It seems to be working p...

Mittwoch, 1. Mai 2019, 16:23

Dual loop with two d5 next and an aquaero 6 lt

Oh makes more sense now thanks. Well the thing is, even if i plugged an ambient sensor directly into the motherboard i don't know any software that could make a delta with the temps. Aquasuite seems to require an aquaero to be plugged for this (most likely embedded proprieaty software in the aquaero) so ... :/

Dienstag, 30. April 2019, 07:02

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« I would not use the aquabus connection between the pumps and the aquaero, keep them all on USB. This may require you use a HUBBY7 internal USB 2.0 Hub if your motherboard has insufficient internal USB 2.0 ports. The only other option I would suggest is a Flow sensor high flow G1/4 in each loop. I have not used the D5 NEXT pumps, but I have seen several posts regarding the virtual flow sensor's limitations and complexity with calibration. If you do get the High Flow sensor...

Samstag, 27. April 2019, 16:44

Hello, been looking at the forum for the configuration of my loop. Basically i intend to separate my cpu and my gpu with one 480mm radiator for each (so four fans on each loop, 4 fans = one splitter), one d5 next pump per loop, one external temp sensor and everything connected to the aquaero 6 lt. I intend to use the internal temp sensor of the pumps and the virtual flow meter. The pumps will most likely be set at 60-70% (whathever is silent) and forget about it. I intend to run the fans with a ...

Montag, 7. Mai 2018, 12:43

Question about aquastream ultimate before purchase (and aquasuite/aquaero)

I don 't want to combine the sensors with the aquastream. I want to combine them in aquasuite. Maybe the term "virtual temperature sensor" was misleading, i just used it (with a maybe) to create a point of refence of what i want to do

Sonntag, 6. Mai 2018, 16:12

Question about aquastream ultimate before purchase (and aquasuite/aquaero)

Hello (i apologize for speaking english but it's either that or french, the only thing in deutsche i can say is deutsche ist so schwer ) So i am about to finish my custom loop (first open loop weee) and the last part is a pump/reservoir. I currently can't decide between the d5 and the aquastream ultimate so i would need a few answers if possible. Regarding aquasuite, i want to know if it is possible to combine several temperature sensors (mainly one in the loop for coolant temperature and one in...