• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Dienstag, 8. Mai 2018, 02:53

Forenbeitrag von: »pthomson«

RE: RE: RE: Splitty9

Zitat von »jamesweishaar« Zitat von »pthomson« Thanks Jamie You didn't mean to do that on purpose did you? I really was trying to be helpful. Sorry I meant James. My mistake.

Montag, 7. Mai 2018, 19:27

RE: Splitty9

Zitat von »jamesweishaar« I *just* (less than 5 minutes ago) got a Splitty9 in the mail. It specifically says not to connect more than 5A of things to it. Specifically - "Notice: Do not exceed the splitter's maximum current rating of 5A! Observe the maximum rating of the fan output as well as when connecting multiple fans!" So, find out how much current each fan draws and add them up. You can add fans until as long as you stay under 5A. You use a female-4pin to female-4pin connector to connect ...

Montag, 7. Mai 2018, 18:02

Splitty9 with Aquaero 5 LT for 8 Fans

Zitat von »GTXJackBauer« Zitat von »pthomson« Zitat von »GTXJackBauer« That configuration is incorrect and you could possibly damage the Aquaero by doing that. You want to use the Fan Channels and not the Aquabus header for the SPLITTY9 when it comes to powering and controlling fans. I don't know if I'd run all 8 fans on one fan channel on the 5, dependent that it doesn't exceed the channel's limitations, otherwise a simple 4 fans per channel should work fine. The Aquabus is used for addon devi...

Montag, 7. Mai 2018, 16:42

Zitat von »GTXJackBauer« That configuration is incorrect and you could possibly damage the Aquaero by doing that. You want to use the Fan Channels and not the Aquabus header for the SPLITTY9 when it comes to powering and controlling fans. I don't know if I'd run all 8 fans on one fan channel on the 5, dependent that it doesn't exceed the channel's limitations, otherwise a simple 4 fans per channel should work fine. The Aquabus is used for addon devices that use the Aquabus as a communications p...

Montag, 7. Mai 2018, 06:36

Hi aquaero Fans! I need some help with the following configuration: Aquaero 5 LTSPLITTY 98 X Noiseblocker NB-eLoop B12-3 1900 RPM X 8 I had assumed that I'd be able to use the 3 PIN Aquabus cable included with the aquaero 5 LT to power my 8 Fans via the SPLITTY9 but when I was priming my loop and without the aquaero 5 LT plugged into USB the fans did not spin up. Looking at other builds it seems that with this many fans it may be too much for the aquaero? Should I use another configuration? Than...