• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-15 von insgesamt 15.

Samstag, 29. September 2007, 03:14

Forenbeitrag von: »dasaecor«

Re: aquaduct 360 xt, can't fill the system

I have waited for a week and still haven´t had an answer from support. I am sending another suppor request today. Thanks.

Dienstag, 25. September 2007, 22:15

Has anybody had previous experience with Aquacomputer support services? I did send a support request on Saturday and today (Tuesday) I haven't had a reply yet. Does anybody know how long does normally take them to reply? Thanks.

Dienstag, 25. September 2007, 22:09

How do I know if I have really eliminated all the air in the system? thanks.

Dienstag, 25. September 2007, 22:09

Well, I though english was second nature for germans ;D I have tried everything, including what you suggest. I did absorb all the air, until water was coming naturally through the exit hole, then I filled with coolant the right profile, and after switching on, nothing happened.

Sonntag, 23. September 2007, 14:20

is it normal the fact that I can not hear the pump at all when I switch on the aquaduct? the user guide says that the pump will stop if it draws in air, is it possible that the pump will not start when the aquaduct is switched on if it has air inside? thanks.

Samstag, 22. September 2007, 22:01

I will post this here, as my other thread has been locked in the Aqua Cooling forum in german. I did post the same thread there as I noticed that the forum in english is not visited as much as the one in german. In response to the two peolple that have tried to help, I have tried to fill the system from the right profile, when looking at the aquaduct from the front. The video in YouTube shows how easy should be to fill the system, in my case unfortunately this has not been the case yet. Thanks.

Samstag, 22. September 2007, 16:54

help please, I can't fill my Aguaduct 360 xt

hi, i have been trying to fill the aquaduct 360 xt, which i have attached to two graphic cards. when the system is turned on, nothng seems to be happening in terms of coolant flowing through the pipes. I have tried all sorts and read the manual, watched the videos, etc, but can't make it work. help please. Thanks.

Samstag, 22. September 2007, 05:57

i'm contacting support, i've tried all sorts, even putting an external bomb to get the system filled with coolant, and even with that, the system will not work, there is no flow at all, it seems like the bomb is no functioning.

Samstag, 22. September 2007, 04:48

I've tried to empty the system in different ways, but I don't know if i'm doing it correctly. Only thing I know is that the flow in the system does not move from zero. how can I ensure that there is no air trapped in the system? thanks.

Freitag, 21. September 2007, 00:05

Zitat von »Stephan« Have you set the Jumper ? hi, I have tried with the jumper, and without the jumper. I did manage yesterday to get some water through the system, but finally the flow got down to zero. Since then, every time I try to start again, this is with the right profile full of coolant, the flow will be zero from the beginning. Is it possible that the pump is full of air trapped and I can't seem to get it out?

Donnerstag, 20. September 2007, 23:04

aquaduct 360 xt, can't fill the system

hi, i have been trying to fill the aquaduct 360 xt, which i have attached to two graphic cards. when the system is turned on, nothng seems to be happening in terms of coolant flowing through the pipes. I have tried all sorts and read the manual, watched the videos, etc, but can't make it work. help please. Thanks.

Mittwoch, 27. Juni 2007, 01:53

Re: English Translation Manual

Zitat von »Shoggy« That manual is totally outdated... The user manual is for Aquaero 4.00, is this totally outdated?

Sonntag, 17. Juni 2007, 18:30

Oups!! I just found out that there is an english version for the manual on the Aquasuite CD. Great stuff!! Thanks.

Sonntag, 17. Juni 2007, 15:54

Zitat von »Top_Nurse« If you buy your product from a distributor in an English speaking country your manual should be in English.  If you buy it from AC direct or a country that speaks German then in all likelihood you will get a German manual. I didn´t know that. I did buy directly from Aquacomputer. Is there any way to get an english version of the manual for the Aquaero? I would really appreciate if somebody had a .pdf with an english version. Thanks.

Sonntag, 10. Juni 2007, 21:07

Zitat von »mitnick« Hi, I've just purchased the Aquaduct 360XT, however after opening this i was a little dismayed that the instructions do not have an English Translation.  My German is poor at best and was wondering if there is anywhere I can get a copy of the instructions translated to English?   Thanks Hi, I had the same issue, the manual was in german, fortunately the support area had the english version. However, the Aquaero 4.00 manual is in german and I haven't managed to find a english...