• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Mittwoch, 22. August 2018, 12:15

Forenbeitrag von: »nich666«

Aqualis/pump mating face confusion?

Ahhh! I see the (LED) light at last... quite right, I toothpicked it as suggested and now realise the holes are blocked off but the Perspex it is so clear I hadn't noticed. Duh!! So Pump Base #41096 DDC is the one to get although it doesn't list the #34074 reservoir that I have, it obviously will fit. [attach]6507[/attach]. (I don't know how to add the image to show in the text). Thanks for sticking with it Shoggy and Mark73 (nearly my age), much appreciated. I can go ahead now and rip the heart...

Montag, 20. August 2018, 17:19

Thanks for your persistence. If you look at the base on my tube, the crescent (as I call it) has holes through to the inside of the tube that yours does not have. [attach]6500[/attach] I have done my best in Photoshop to show the red circles are where my base has holes; three either side of the square outlet. [attach]6501[/attach] I have added cyan polygons where you have in/out ports blanked off. My base has no in/out ports at either end within the crescent cut out, so nothing to blank off. Is ...

Montag, 20. August 2018, 15:41

Hi Shoggy, Yes but, yes but, mine doesn't look like that. Your image is very clear and makes sense with the in/out ports and a blank crescent that mine does not have as shown here [attach]6497[/attach] The holes in the crescent I have go straight into the reservoir tube so what can stop the water flowing out when there are a series of holes in the base around the crescent? [attach]6498[/attach] What kind of base do I need to connect a pump, the ones offered cannot block the square channel to my ...

Montag, 20. August 2018, 13:16

Hi Shoggy, Thanks for the reply. I should have included the image of my reservoir complete ~ [attach]6496[/attach] It is like this only an 880ml version. The crescent has holes straight into the tube (I know you know all this but i'm trying to be clear), so where does the blanking screw go as the square opening isn't threaded? I haven't seen a pic of the rest of the base, I have yet to buy, mates up to see how this is possible. I get it that the pump base seals off the outlet, but how? Regards.

Samstag, 18. August 2018, 19:37

Looking at an old 4 years ago thread by Shizbazki, I can see I might be over thinking what might never happen but don't want to order the wrong thing. I have the same reservoir but with an 880ml tube and need to buy a pump base. The base on the tube has a semicircle with a channel cut out to the 'outside' as in the images. [attach]6488[/attach] but the pump top he showed as being the right one for this reservoir for the base has a flat face.~ [attach]6489[/attach] My question is, what on earth s...