• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-30 von insgesamt 30.

Samstag, 10. November 2018, 00:55

Forenbeitrag von: »Kaine«

Kryos NEXT

They did it quickly to win a short victory, the 7nm arriving soon at AMD, they will have to quickly find thermal solutions to continue the race ... As you can see it takes a big watercooling to get the best of the 9900 and 9700k which heats up enormously and it will get worse ... It will be time to create new waterblock designs

Freitag, 9. November 2018, 01:50

Kryos NEXT

@gr3if As expected Intel ihs are again soldered

Samstag, 30. Juni 2018, 02:42

Kryos NEXT

Now the 4 dies will be used in AMD threadripper2 (2990x 32/64) the temperature will be distributed more homogeneously to the IHS (maximizing center cooling will not be the most efficient) : A manufacturer has already developed something that I find good and that should work well on the processors in general (although the shape is rectangular, I think we can make a slot longer than what is already done for a "square" waterblock.), I let you judge: Intel will be forced to solder also to catch up, ...

Montag, 25. Juni 2018, 15:27

Kryos NEXT

I think Intel is forced to compete with Amd, increase the number of cores and thus restart a solder dies at IHS. We can therefore expect to have to dissipate a large heated surface homogeneously. It suits us well but will surely completely change the situation regarding the best waterblock.

Sonntag, 24. Juni 2018, 20:46

Kryos NEXT

The best would be the waterblock directly soldered to the dies. No ihs, no thermal paste ...

Sonntag, 24. Juni 2018, 19:55

Kryos NEXT

You think it's the sensor that does not give the right result? This is possible to some extent, but let's not forget that the gpu contact surface is much larger than the CPU surface.

Sonntag, 24. Juni 2018, 17:23

Kryos NEXT

Please develop, I have a doubt about the meaning of the question.

Sonntag, 24. Juni 2018, 16:23

Kryos NEXT

When the processor is well soldered to ihs, it is best not to remove it. Heat is easier to extract using a larger surface. It is better to polish the ihs to improve the contact. As for the current capacity to cool 250w, it all depends on what you mean by "easily" cooling. For a cpu under burn at 70°, something really effective should make a delta of 10-20° (max) with water. Something like 50-60° Water out of waterblock, pipes and radiator(s) must be hot, let's see the current heat transfer water...

Sonntag, 24. Juni 2018, 14:35

Kryos NEXT

I'm talking about a lot, a lot more change. For example a waterblock 100% active in the heat transfer, not only the bottom where is the maze. It is already necessary to optimize the intake of heat of the COMPLETE block empty (without water) to have big change. Understand that if the base and the top of the waterblock are not joined by the thermal paste, it is not optimal. We need to review everything from A to Z to have a big change. I want to clarify that this thread is followed by several manu...

Sonntag, 24. Juni 2018, 12:49

Kryos NEXT

We do not know what kind of winnings we expect with a waterblock like this one. I speculate to push people to think... Reflection that seems to have virtually disappeared regarding the realization of new cooling engine. It must have been a good 10 years since EK innovated with a slot system and since everyone copied with minor improvements. To copy is simple, to innovate, to create what the others will copy later, this is not at the reach of everyone. Me I think we must completely see everything...

Sonntag, 17. Juni 2018, 11:18

Kryos NEXT

I do not want to do it, otherwise I would have developed the idea in my corner and then filed a patent. The goal was more to look for what could be improved, new ideas for the upcoming waterblock (I am not here to make a profit, only for pleasure). I would like to have your opinion on the thing, as it is without testing (I'm going to send it to other builders as well to see what they think of that).

Sonntag, 17. Juni 2018, 01:15

Kryos NEXT

What do you think about this ? Can someone from Aquacomputer comment, to know if it can be good?

Freitag, 15. Juni 2018, 22:36

Kryos NEXT

Another possibility to keep the vario technology, same system but output divided by two (the diameter of the input): The two outputs meet (y) then in an output of the same diameter as the input.

Freitag, 15. Juni 2018, 18:03

Kryos NEXT

This is just a suggestion, what do you think of that? 90% of the cooling base can be used by the fins, the outlet flow being removed. The water present in the block is forced to follow its "tunnel" and is therefore pushed by cold water arriving, but also sucked as in a straw (no residual hot water, no air bubbles): We can surely optimize the flow by installing flow guides installed upstream, where the diameter has not yet changed (optimized circulation for the outer sides): I think we can preser...

Freitag, 15. Juni 2018, 13:28

Kryos NEXT

I have to get my daughter to school but as soon as I have 5 minutes I answer and make diagrams. Regarding the thermal capacities of a turbulent flow, it is possible, but I would leave more on a flow controlled flow so that the volume of water injected be totally extracted at each cycle. In my opinion this is not the case when the injection nozzle is placed in the middle (because of the placement of the outlet nozzle that succes stronger on one side). it remains on one side of the waterblock a ki...

Mittwoch, 13. Juni 2018, 23:37

Kryos NEXT

For me the speed and the flow are the same thing, you meant flow and pressure? My idea of the venturi effect used directly in the watercoling circuit is to be able to keep both. Keep the flow and use the pressure generated to reduce the boundary layer (the layer of water that forms at the bottom of the maze) to better "rub" the surface to cool. The water already present on the maze brakes the jet of cold water trying to enter. For years now manufacturers have been bringing the injection nozzle o...

Mittwoch, 13. Juni 2018, 03:22

Kryos NEXT

This seems to me to be very effective for removing heat, maximum friction AND minimal flow loss : Give me your opinion because this thought prevented me from sleeping several nights !!!

Mittwoch, 13. Juni 2018, 02:00

Kryos NEXT

Zitat von »Sahnetorte« I understand what the pictures are showing. But what does this have to do with the venturi-effect? I am asking for more optimizations to come. Now that vario technology is here, what is left to do? Most are just trying to reduce the size of the fins while preserving a maximum flow, others continue to innovate like Alphacool with the Eisblock (which I see in many tests to beat the kryos next). I'm talking about Venturi because it's another possibility I believe. EDIT: No, ...

Montag, 11. Juni 2018, 14:21

Kryos NEXT

Yes I could go to see. People do not like to talk about optimization too different than they already know. You must have character to face people who make fun without trying to understand. That's right, I fully understand why the closed circuit venturi effect seems completely aberrational. Yet the larger the diameter of the circuit and the more the effect should be easy to implement. I was originally speaking about the upcoming optimizations of Aqua computer, since I see competitors is developin...

Montag, 11. Juni 2018, 12:27

Kryos NEXT

Nun, zum Beispiel bin ich die erste Welt, die es geschafft hat, ein auf Intel-CPU gelötetes IHS zu entfernen (ein Q6600 und ein Q6700 auf der Nokyteck-Site, die jetzt unter den Pseudo Vances1 geschlossen ist). Zu dieser Zeit brach jeder, der es versuchte, seinen Prozessor. Und viele müssen es versuchen. Ein paar Tage später kopierte mich ein Typ auf Xtremsystem. Dies ist nicht der ursprüngliche Thread, es beginnt zu datieren: http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/show…NOT-REMOVE-IHS! http://www.xt...

Samstag, 9. Juni 2018, 00:08

Kryos NEXT

Danke Shoggy

Freitag, 8. Juni 2018, 13:43

Kryos NEXT

Es ist eine Schande, den Übersetzer benutzen zu müssen, ich war glücklich, mit meinen deutschen Nachbarn zu sprechen. Ich sehe Ihre Leute als eine strenge, ernste und deshalb interessante Zivilisation. Ich hoffe, dass der Übersetzer das, was ich gesagt habe, nicht falsch darstellte, ich wollte nur etwas besprechen, das mir am Herzen liegt, wenn es um Leistung und maximale Optimierung geht.

Freitag, 8. Juni 2018, 13:31

Kryos NEXT

Ich bin genauso ein Däne wie ein Ingenieur. Dies beweist wieder den Unterschied zwischen der Anweisung und einem hohen IQ, dass Sie es nie haben werden.

Freitag, 8. Juni 2018, 13:17

Kryos NEXT

Du beginnst dich mit deinem rassistischen Mist zu betrinken. Kann ein Moderator dies tun, um sich an die Regeln des guten Benehmens zu erinnern? Ihre Kunden sind auf der ganzen Welt und nicht nur in Deutschland. Wenn Sie und Ihr "Käse", wenn Sie von Angesicht zu Angesicht sprechen wie Männer und nicht hinter Ihrer Tastatur versteckt, sagt das Selbst.

Freitag, 8. Juni 2018, 01:13

Kryos NEXT

Ich werde vermeiden, höflich zu antworten ... Sie haben den Druck und die Verluste der Last weggelassen. Am Ende ist es nicht so verschieden und es ist nur eine Frage von variierendem Durchmesser, das Kontinuitätsgesetz gilt nicht notwendigerweise für alle Schaltungen. Fluiddynamik erfordert Tests und ist viel komplexer, als Sie ausgesetzt haben. Wenn Sie Recht haben, ist der Druck an jedem Punkt eines geschlossenen Kreislaufs gleich, aber das ist nicht der Fall.

Donnerstag, 7. Juni 2018, 02:51

Kryos NEXT

Ich sagte mir selbst, wenn ich einen wirklich geschlossenen Kreislauf führe (kein Tank und daher Füllöffnung), könnte die durch die Pumpe erzeugte Saugwirkung eine ausreichende Vertiefung am Auslass des Wasserblocks (Venturi / WB / Venturi) erzeugen. Natürlich mit einem dafür angepassten Innenvolumen...

Donnerstag, 7. Juni 2018, 02:45

Kryos NEXT

In diesem Fall werden Sie später zurückkommen, um uns zu erleuchten Ich möchte darauf hinweisen, dass ich den aktuellen von Aqua Computer hergestellten Wasserblock und dessen Innovation sehr schätze. Genau deshalb bin ich hier, um zu schreiben ... denn wenn jemand etwas wirklich Radikales produzieren will, dann werden es sie sein. Ich denke nur, dass wir mit dem Verbrennungsmotor im Kreis herumlaufen und vielleicht müssen wir anders denken ... das ist alles. Es ist eine Tatsache, dass das Kühlmi...

Mittwoch, 6. Juni 2018, 19:56

Kryos NEXT

Sie sehen, es geht nicht darum, ob es funktioniert oder nicht, sondern um das Beste zu bleiben

Mittwoch, 6. Juni 2018, 19:04

Kryos NEXT

"Du fragst ob Aquacomputer bald noch feinere Lamellen herstellen wird?" Ja genau. Die Labyrinthrillen auf meinen vorherigen Fotos sind fast doppelt so dünn ... Unabhängig vom Druckverlust / Durchfluss, solange die Kühlleistung besser ist Wenn ich 2 Pumpen brauche, um 10 ° zu bekommen, ist das kein Problem? Ich würde empfehlen, dass sie uns zu einem effektiven Labyrinth machen, mit ihrer Technologie vario ect ... Ich denke der aktuelle Wasserblock (alle Marken) überträgt nicht genügend Wärme auf ...

Mittwoch, 6. Juni 2018, 13:10

Kryos NEXT

Hallo, ich würde gerne wissen, ob Sie die Feinheit des Labyrinths wie auf diesem Foto verbessern werden (ich würde den Hersteller nicht erwähnen). Die Rillen wären dann lasergraviert worden. 1 von 6 Lamellen wäre dicker, damit sie sich nicht unter dem Gewicht verbiegen. Die dünnsten CNC-Messer der Welt, der dünnste CPU-Block der Welt, die einzige Diamant-Kühlplatte im Mikronschnitt der Welt. Anscheinend wäre die Leistung optimal, der Wasserblock ist gerade rausgekommen. Jetzt ist es nur noch Bea...