• 18.04.2024, 23:27
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Dienstag, 19. Juni 2018, 18:24

Forenbeitrag von: »Peroxyde«

[Solved] Aquasuite temperature sensor unavailable.

@Infoseeker : Yep as shown in my 1st screenshoot in post 2. And the solution was... send by Shoggy. Ok, i've lost all my desktop page, but even if external program still not working (and i still don't know why) internal Hardware Monitor do. Uninstallation (instead of upgrade so...) + ccleaner + regcleaner + installation : I've now little work to know which sensor is what, but thanks for your help, much appreciated!

Sonntag, 17. Juni 2018, 12:04

No answer? Mhmmm. Some other info maybe : OS : windows 7 Firewall : COMODO Antivirus : Immunet.

Samstag, 16. Juni 2018, 00:44

Hi everyone! Sorry in advance for my english, it's not my mothertongue. I've got a problem with sensors. I used to use aquasuite 2015 whith "Open Hardware Monitor" to read CPU and GPU temperature, during couple of year without any problem. But since this version is out of date, i should to upgrade. ok... I've done it. I should pay? Ok i've paid I've also updated the firmware as asked. But now even if i'm up to date everywere, I can't read CPU's and GPU's temperature. I believe to understand that...