• 18.04.2024, 02:34
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-22 von insgesamt 22.

Samstag, 5. März 2022, 21:17

Forenbeitrag von: »Silky_«

Assistance in setting up fill level sensor?

Needing some help with setting up the fill level sensor with the equalization membrane. I have it setup on the device sensor itself however the Level calibration will always show 100% even when less. Also it does not show up on the Aquaero Aquasuite settings. Any assistance would be graciously appreciated. https://imgur.com/a/jSNrujz

Freitag, 23. April 2021, 04:17

D5 Next + High Flow next and aquaero 6 LT

As for the high flow next, it will require an Aquabus cable (4 pin to mini connector). D5 next on the other hand “ Simultaneous connection of RGBpx products and aquaero 5/6 via aquabus is not possible” Might be better off connecting those two through USB via a Hubby 7 (if you need more USB connectors) Hope this helps!

Sonntag, 18. April 2021, 03:07

Having issues getting my splitty 9 working as an aquabus hub ontop of my aquaero6 aquabus x4 hub?

Seems a bit redundant to use both. You can simply use the splitty 9 for Aquabus devices that are too far away from the Aquaero and the x4 if they’re close by.

Sonntag, 11. April 2021, 23:04

Max number of Aquabus connections for Aquaero 6?

I have an Aquaero 6 with the Aquabus High connected to a Splitty 9. What is the max number of Aquabus devices I can connect?

Dienstag, 6. April 2021, 03:10

MPS Pressure Sensor Showing no data in Aquaero?????

Good day to all, I have installed an MPS Pressure 500 to monitor the pressure across my filter, it shows the data on Aquasuite under the Pressure Sensor tab with an average pressure of 2.1 mbar. However when I go to the Aquaero tab and go to sensors, and pressure sensors, it shows 0.0 bar all the time. Is there an adjustment I need to make to show the same data? I am using an Aquaero 6 XT and have the pressure sensor connected to USB and Aquabus. Thank you for your help.

Montag, 22. März 2021, 03:31

Are you shipping to United Kingdom

Seems strange? I just received my order and I’m from California, USA. One thing I did notice was UPS was the only option for shipment for me. Perhaps look at your postal carriers in regards to international shipments.

Montag, 22. März 2021, 03:26

Suitable 5.25 enclosure for Aquaero 6 XT

They may be a bit tough to find however the ol silverstone aluminum bay converter enclosures were always great. They could hold HDD,SSD, and 5.25” bay items.

Montag, 22. März 2021, 03:19

No Fan RPM and No calitemp sensor reading

Maybe a dumb question however is the X4 hub connected to Aquabus High? That would be the first thing to ensure. Is the Calitemp required to have an Aquabus high signal or could it be connected to the Low side since it’s just a temp sensor? Let me know what you find out.

Freitag, 25. Januar 2019, 20:31

VISION Touch Table Top Unit connection to Aquaero 6 LT

How does the Vision Unit connect to the Aquaero 6 LT? Does the USB take care of that or does it need another cable to do so? Thank you

Dienstag, 25. Dezember 2018, 02:21

Aquacomputer Pressure sensor accessories!

Understood however as mentioned just of interest to utilize the Aquaero to its full, and I have a small LCD in my case that has the my Aquasuite overview page.

Montag, 24. Dezember 2018, 18:26

Sad to say none of those sellers carry the equipment needed, It will have to be purchased through the Aquacomputer store. Even Aquatuning doesnt have the hardware, I'll order it from Aquacomputer and just wait for the shipping. Thanks.

Montag, 24. Dezember 2018, 01:56

I have recently purchased an Aquacomputer Pressure Sensor Delta 1000 as knowing the pressure level of my loop will be interesting. However, where can I purchase the accessories needed in the U.S. as the Aquacomputer site will have to charge me about $40 US dollars for shipping alone. Any guidance will be greatly appreciated. Thank you Update: I did see that they have a standard postage option thats only $8 but may take up to 30 days. If that is my only option then I'll have to do it.

Samstag, 20. Oktober 2018, 21:02

3 pin rgb to farbwerk- any ideas

I dont believe that it will work as the 4 pin RGB connector is not compatible with such. You might have to pick up a different RGB controller that accepts the addressable RGB or 3 pin connectors. Take a look at the new QUADRO lighting controller. Be sure to ask @Shoggy to get the final word.

Mittwoch, 10. Oktober 2018, 06:49

New: D5 NEXT - the complete solution

Awesome work! This is pretty much a mini Aquaero in a Pump!!!! HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!

Mittwoch, 10. Oktober 2018, 06:48

Connecting Aquabus D5 directly to PSU - DIE MOLEX!!

I'm making custom cables for my build and want to ditch any 4 pin molex cables period (Obviously besides my Aquaero and Farbwerk). Does anyone have a diagram to connect D5 pump directly to PSU via ATX female connector? Will it need to be through PCI connector or AUX connector? Thank you

Freitag, 7. September 2018, 23:29

D5 Pump to 4 pin???

I have a PWM D5 pump and would like to know if I can remove the molex and connect power thru the PWM header since I'll be powering it thru AQ6?

Samstag, 28. Juli 2018, 20:14

Building an Aquacomputer-based loop. What do I need?

Which drive bay mounting kit are you referring to? If its the PowerAdjust one Im not too sure..... I know the farbwerk works perfect. Might want to reference @Shoggy to see if that'll work

Dienstag, 24. Juli 2018, 18:35

Building an Aquacomputer-based loop. What do I need?

The Quadro will be able to connect via aquabus and allow you to control your fans through Aquabus which is ideal. Although 2 would not be necessary if you connect it with its companion device the RGBpx Splitty4, so this will cover your fans. Thus a poweradjust is not necessary. And the Farbwerk will cover the LED strips however does not offer Addressable RGB lighting.

Samstag, 14. Juli 2018, 02:10

Aquaero 6 Power down??

I own an Aquaero 6 XT and the screen never turns off when the computer powers down. Would someone be so kind as to direct me to the instructions to power it down. Primarily because my PC is on my desk in my room and at night its distracting while trying to sleep. Thank you.

Freitag, 6. Juli 2018, 04:55

NEW: QUADRO and RGBpx Splitty4

I'm looking at the RGB Splitty 3, would this permit me to use my farbwerk and still have some addressable RGB lights? Or is that for a different purpose? Thank you Shoggy.

Dienstag, 3. Juli 2018, 00:28

NEW: aquasuite 2018

I got the update and everything is working great, using less CPU resources and runs smoother too. Good work AC team!

Dienstag, 3. Juli 2018, 00:15

NEW: QUADRO and RGBpx Splitty4

This looks amazing. Would this be worth considering if I already have a Farbwerk?