Suchergebnisse 1-12 von insgesamt 12.

Freitag, 13. Juli 2018, 22:56

Forenbeitrag von: »Barnack«

Aqua Stream XT just died?

perfect, thanks again!

Freitag, 13. Juli 2018, 21:42

sorry i didnt realize my picture didnt upload, i added colors in paint to distinguish the various wires. But from what you've said i guess you're referring to red and yellow

Freitag, 13. Juli 2018, 19:51

Zitat von »Shoggy« When you remove the controller board you can run the pump with a 9-12 volt AC (not DC!) power supply. Greetings, can you tell more specifically how many volt and amphere should i look for? Between the colors in the picture which ones should i use to power the pump, which is - and which is +? I'm guessing Yellow/red is to power the pump and green/blue is to control it? Not sure though. Which color is what? P.s. i know i could just buy replacement parts, but right now i'm going...

Montag, 9. Juli 2018, 19:14

cracked pump, cleaning and fixing?

no need for a specific way to clean eventual greasy liquid leftovers in the crack?

Montag, 9. Juli 2018, 13:54

No, as i said the crack is where the inlet tube attaches, towards the "outside" of the pump. Picture attached. The crach is very thin and tight, so thin and tight i cannot be sure to have properly cleaned it, but not thin enough to ignore it, since after some time running there was a liquid drop outside.

Samstag, 7. Juli 2018, 19:54

ok thanks for all the answers

Samstag, 7. Juli 2018, 19:48

hi last time i put in the inlet tube to the pump i tightened it a bit too much and it got a very small crack where the inlet tube attaches. i noticed because after some time of usage there was a small drop of liquid on the outside near the attachment. i totally understand it's my fault and not covered by warrantry... since the liquid i use is a bit greasy, is there any specific product i can use to clean around the crack, and any specific glue i can use to fix it? Was thiniking of plastic specif...

Mittwoch, 4. Juli 2018, 15:36

Ok i've succeeded. But there's no brownish part in the board

Mittwoch, 4. Juli 2018, 13:32

the Yellow cover is the piece i'm failing at removing, not the board

Mittwoch, 4. Juli 2018, 13:02

still not understanding how to remove that plate, i'm scared of damaging it pulling with too much strenght. It doesnt seem to move :\ AC is not the one you get from computer PSU right?

Mittwoch, 4. Juli 2018, 12:09

what should i replace it with? I'm not used to touching circuits, I'm more the software kind of person is there any way to bypass the controller and just plug the power to make the pump pump without fancy controls as a temporary solution? ______________________ Edit: how do i remove the Yellow frontal cover to access the board?

Dienstag, 3. Juli 2018, 23:24

Greetings, i have an Aqua Stream XT since 3 years now. Today i was unmountting my pc for a deep dust cleaning, as i do regularly; i didn't open my water loop at all; just disconnected, cleaned and reconnected all computer parts, including the pump. When i put it all back together (after making sure all air was out of the pump of course) and started the computer, the pump started emitting red light 4 times; then a brief pause, then another 4 times. During all that it wasn't pumping at all, which ...