• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Dienstag, 11. September 2018, 22:33

Forenbeitrag von: »smeroni68«

NEW: aquasuite 2018

Zitat von »Hufeisen« Zitat von »smeroni68« Is there any settings I miss to start the tack signal sooner, so the mobo will not stop the POST and avoid the error... is quite annoying. You can disable the CPU Fan error message in the mainboard BIOS. in BIOS, go to Monitor Tab and set CPU FAN Speed to [Ignore]. Yes, that is the easy way to avoid the error... but don't you think that RPM signal is used in my settings into Aquasuite to manage for example the shutdown in case of any problem problem on...

Montag, 10. September 2018, 23:02

RE: RE: Tack signal problem

Zitat von »GTXJackBauer« Zitat von »smeroni68« I have a question related to Tack signal starting. I see all the times that I switch off the PC that at the first poweron, the mobo stop on POST with "CPU fan error... Press F1". I have connected the Aquaero 5 XT to the CPU fan plug with the cable (and it works perfectly). On the other side, when I put the PC to suspend (Aquaero is in standby but switched on), after the wake there are no problems. If I connect a normal fan to the CPU plug, no probl...

Montag, 10. September 2018, 22:32

Tack signal problem

I have a question related to Tack signal starting. I see all the times that I switch off the PC that at the first poweron, the mobo stop on POST with "CPU fan error... Press F1". I have connected the Aquaero 5 XT to the CPU fan plug with the cable (and it works perfectly). On the other side, when I put the PC to suspend (Aquaero is in standby but switched on), after the wake there are no problems. If I connect a normal fan to the CPU plug, no problem at all, not from switch on and not from resum...

Montag, 9. Juli 2018, 21:31

Thanks for the answer... my suggestion is anyway valid if developer would like to evaluate it as additional feature. Zitat von »Shoggy« @smeroni68: it is not possible.

Samstag, 7. Juli 2018, 19:37

Hi guys, I just updated the Aquasuite license up to 2018. Update of Aquasuite and firmware went fine on my installation. I have Aquaero 5 XT installed. I have a question to admin and forum supporter: is it possible to enable a specific profile when I put in standby the PC? I think is quite an useful possibility, because in stanby I would like to reduce the info pages to a minimal set (eg. Time page and few more) instead of having the full set of pages as with the PC is running. I hope to hear an...

Samstag, 7. Juli 2018, 12:45

Neu: aquasuite 2018

Hi guys, I just updated the license up to 2019. Update of Aquasuite and firmware went fine on my installation. I have Aquaero 5 XT installed. I have a question to admin and forum supporter: How is possible to enable a specific profile when I put in standby the PC? I think is quite an useful possibility, because in stanby I would like to reduce the info pages to a minimal set (eg. Time page and few more) instead of having the full set of pages as with the PC is running. I hope to hear any news ab...