• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Mittwoch, 30. Januar 2019, 22:17

Forenbeitrag von: »Greensmack«

I was able to get the Quadro recognized

I wanted to reply to my own message in the event my solution proves to be helpful to anyone in the future. Windows 7 did not have the appropriate generic USB driver information in its INI/INF files. Only Windows 8 and Windows 10 has the proper built-in drivers to appropriately identify, and allow the proper use of, the Quadro. Windows update might not work in finding the driver; it did not for me. In order to fix the issue, one needs to download a cabinet file from the Windows Update Catalog via...

Sonntag, 27. Januar 2019, 17:31

male/female connector types

Hi, I see this is a very old post, but it ended with success. Can someone write what the size/parts are for the male and female RGBpx connectors? Also the specific wire size/gauge? (I might have too thick of wire...) I ordered some of the wrong size connectors in an effort to make my own, and would like to make the right choice next time... it is hard to guess based on holding it up to the monitor and looking at dozens of different very similar headers and plugs on sale. Thanks!!

Sonntag, 27. Januar 2019, 17:27

RGBpx wiring; is there a true splitter or hub for the RGBpx LED strips?

Hi, I found that the splitty4 is not really an RGBpx splitter, it is a fan splitter for other vendor fans. I expect many people know that, but it was not clear to me when I purchased one; I thought that it was a splitter for RGBpx that also supported other vendor RGB fans. It does not split the RGBpx itself. I don't have any RGB fans from any vendor; I only have RGB on farbwerk and RGBpx strips for the Quadro. The limitations with the wiring and lack of options for the RGBpx adds unexpected chal...

Sonntag, 27. Januar 2019, 17:06

Quadro installation

Hi, I have been searching for an answer and can't find it in these forums nor on any external sites, so I thought I'd reply to this topic since it relates to my two problems. I have a Quadro installed in a Windows 7 computer. In the device manager, the "QUADRO" has an "!" indicating there is a problem; there is no driver installed. Is this normal? Is there a specific driver required? Uninstalling and re-installing the Quadro (physically and via software) does not allow Windows to apply a driver ...

Freitag, 20. Juli 2018, 17:16

NEW: aquasuite 2018

I registered to comment that I too won't be upgrading to an MS operating system beyond Windows 7; I don't agree with their EULA on the later operating systems after Windows 7. There is probably no real need to go into why; everyone knows what's in the EULA. I would expect it should come as no surprise that there are customers that are concerned about it, though. It is likely that in the future, I'll run some alternate non-MS operating system, if/when continuing with Windows 7 is no longer feasib...