• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Samstag, 21. Juli 2018, 18:08

Forenbeitrag von: »phila«

NEW: aquasuite 2018

Zitat von »phila« Same. and do not even see the service there, like some other people(looking in services.msc) I added the service manually and it seems to be working fine, survives reboot too. Aquisuite still complains that service is not running but, that seems to be cosmetic. My metrics that depended on the service are visible. Something is wrong with the aquisuite not able to start the service, but once there is works fine looks like. From Command Promt running as Administrator: sc create A...

Samstag, 21. Juli 2018, 17:23

NEW: aquasuite 2018

Zitat von »Jokrik« Zitat von »SteveTan86« Zitat von »SteveTan86« Zitat von »cegonc« Zitat von »phila« After the upgrade to 2018-4 I cannot start the aquasuite service. It shows it is installed, but not started. Clicking on start button(in admin mode) does not help. When I look at the Windows services I do not see it there, assuming it would have "aqua" in the name. This is on Win10 64-bit. Anybody seen this issue? I have the exact same issue. Win10 64 Edit: After reinstall everything worked as ...

Samstag, 21. Juli 2018, 00:12

Aquasuite service cannot start

After the upgrade to 2018-4 I cannot start the aquasuite service. It shows it is installed, but not started. Clicking on start button(in admin mode) does not help. When I look at the Windows services I do not see it there, assuming it would have "aqua" in the name. This is on Win10 64-bit. Anybody seen this issue?