• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Freitag, 30. November 2018, 07:50

Forenbeitrag von: »Mazdabater«

Aquasuite overview page on desktop

Hey guys, I run 3 monitors for my computer, I like having my overview page on the desktop but it always locks to the left screen, I can't seem to find a way to move it. I would love to have this on my right monitor, is this at all possible to setup?

Dienstag, 14. August 2018, 12:30

High flow usb sensor not reading flow rate

So it seems that I've been given a faulty one then? Has anyone delt with aquacomputer for warranty? Seems like it would just be easier to take the hit and buy a new one

Freitag, 27. Juli 2018, 23:09

The glow sensor was only just added so it was never hooked up to the other psu. I did blow through it and didn’t hear anything moving so I guess my curse continues and I have another dodgy part.

Freitag, 27. Juli 2018, 08:10

It's definetly the high flow usb and not an MPS one. Current loop has 2 x 480mm rads 1 x 420mm rad 2 x EK D5 pumps 1 x cpu block 1 x motherboard block (on Maximus X Formula) 1 x gpu block It will have another cpu block and possibly a gpu block in the loop when I get my mini ITX system back from RMA

Donnerstag, 26. Juli 2018, 12:59

Corsair 1000D case

I wasn't going to show off my case at all since I have had some RMA issues with my mini itx system (not one but 2 faulty be quiet sfx-l 650w power supplys killed 2 motherboards. And the PC shop is trying to blame me for the motherboards), but I made a bracket up to house my aqua computer if your looking for some ideas. I figured putting it below the radiator would give it a bit of air flow at the least.

Donnerstag, 26. Juli 2018, 12:15

Hey guys, I finally got around to installing my flow meter last night. I have upgraded it to the latest firmware and it's reading the water temp internally but the flow rate is stuck on 0. Is there something I could be missing here? The only thing connected to it is the USB connection from the mobo.