• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-10 von insgesamt 10.

Samstag, 29. September 2018, 16:08

Forenbeitrag von: »Niflxeim«

Aquacomputer 6XT compatible

Hi all, UPDATE: i bought aquaero 6XT, and right now i planning to order sensors. And i'm a little confused with the connecting process: Scheme: Aquaero 6 XT (Product No.: 53250) Aquabus X4 (Product No.: 53258 ) Flow sensor high flow (Product No.: 53068 ) - 2 unit Pressure sensor Delta 40 (Product No.: 53133 ) - 2 unit Calitemp sensor (Product No.: 53257) - 2 unit Hence, i trying to designing a connect scheme all of this sensors to aquaero/aquabus and ran into an issue: i found that on Aquacomput...

Donnerstag, 23. August 2018, 21:04

Zitat von »Shoggy« There is no need to use the USB enabled flow sensors. You could also use the regular ones and save some money. The 3-pin sensors require this connection cable. One sensor will be connected to the dedicated flow port of the aquaero and the other one to the aqubus low port which is also already renamed as flow port 2 on newer devices. Thanks for the explanation! Zitat von »Shoggy« Connecting any non-PWM device to the QUADRO is pretty useless because you won't be able to control...

Donnerstag, 23. August 2018, 12:04

And at the moment my shopping cart looks like: BUT I still haven't info about functionality this scheme (i can't find any info about it in QUADRO tech spec): Thermaltake pump connect via QUADRO QUADRO connect directly to Aquacomputer 6 XT I'm a little concerned regard the possibility of adding PWN functionality for non-PWN device by connecting this non-PWN device(pumps) via QUADRO. At large, i haven't a target connect fans via QUADRO, because of a) all Thermaltake fans have a separate controller...

Donnerstag, 23. August 2018, 11:21

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« I am working from the assumption you want to use the sensors to determine the fill level in the reservoirs. If that assumption is incorrect, then please ignore my jabbering and accept my apologies. Sorry, i mistyped - i mean flow sensors, not fill. And as far as i understand i need to buy Flow sensor high flow USB G1/4 because of my pump have a maximum Flow Rate: 1135 L/Hr. Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Your reservoirs with an ≈30 cm water column when full, would display the bes...

Donnerstag, 16. August 2018, 19:43

Zitat Regarding the roadmap: 1) yes 2 & 3) BOTH calitemps need to be connected to the aquabus X4 4) for the 2 pressure sensors and the 2 flow sensors you will also need 2 Y-splitters or 1 splitty9 connected to the aquabus X4. Thanks a lot for your clarification! But i'm not sure, that i fully understand what you mean in this part: Zitat You will not be pleased with the resolution of the sensor with the reservoirs in your picture, which look to be 5 or 6 cm. The Delta 40 would probably better fi...

Donnerstag, 16. August 2018, 14:13

Many thanks to all who responded! I need to clarify one moment. I ALREADY have two Thermaltake pumps, and variant "buy new D5 pumps" not convenient. Finally, the possible way to solve my situation may be: Regard pumps: 1) Buy new QUADRO fan controller for PWM fans 2) Connect Thermaltake pumps to QUADRO 3) And after that, all should work correctly (?) Regard sensors: Zitat You can connect 1 callitemp directly to aquaero. If you want use more, you need the aquabus X4. OK, as far as i understand, t...

Mittwoch, 1. August 2018, 12:33

Zitat von »wpuser« You can connect 1 callitemp directly to aquaero. If you want use more, yoou need the aquabus X4. Zitat The aquaero supports a single Calitemp sensor without further hardware, alternatively a maximum of four Calitemp sensors can be connected to a single aquaero using an "aquabus X4" (product code 53258 ...) Shop Ok, great. Finally, do i understand correct that scheme of action looks like: - I can buy Aquacomputer 6XT, but i can't connect my Thermaltake pumps. But i can connect...

Mittwoch, 1. August 2018, 09:45

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« I haven't used them, but am curious about the aquabus X4... how does one know which calitemp sensor is which in the aquasuite? I see no port ID to correlate to the sensor plugged in. As far as I understand from this description: Calitemp sensors may be connect directly to 6 XT, but aquabus required only in case if amount of high speed sensors more than 1 (but I'm not sure about this) And in this description I found interesting phrase regard: "D5 pump with aquabus". But i'...

Dienstag, 31. Juli 2018, 22:43

Zitat 1. Other than Aquacomputer's PWM pumps, I'm not sure about that pump because only one company I know made the changes to their D5 pumps to Intel's PWM spec (EK G2 pump) that will allow it to work with the AQ. I know DDC pumps that are PWM also work as I use two of them in serial (MCP35X2). 2. I'm not sure as maybe one of the AC reps can answer that but do know only 4 MPS devices can be used at a single time afaik unless changes were made that I'm not aware of. I would hold up on any purch...

Dienstag, 31. Juli 2018, 20:47

Hi guys, Recently I started to build my workstation. And right now I run into the next issue: 1. Firstly, I can't find any info about compatibility Aquacomputer 6 XT with Thermaltake Pacific DIY LCS PR-22 D5 pump. Can I connect this model? As far as I understand the major criteria in this case - that this D5 pump. 2. Secondly, I plan to install 2 calitemp, 2 high flow, and 2 pressure sensors (Delta 1000). Hence, I need to clarify next moment: do I need to install aquabus X4, or I can plug these ...