• 19.04.2024, 08:51
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-7 von insgesamt 7.

Mittwoch, 25. Januar 2023, 18:36

Forenbeitrag von: »dhdeang«

Solution aqua computer service not start automatically when turning on the pc, please service support read to investigate please

Though it's an old thread I just recently switched to Windows 11 and am seeing the same problem. Curious if this is already resolved.

Dienstag, 5. Oktober 2021, 22:28

Faulty flow sensor high flow USB G1/4 (53129)

I know right! But temps on the block and rads are fine that I'm sure of. Wish there was an easier way to figure out if the MPS is gone or going soon.

Dienstag, 5. Oktober 2021, 16:23

I thought of that as well but the pumps are running at max RPM and still show a zero flow. Also, it doesn't explain why it is not showing up in the list of aquabus devices. Still missing something here ...

Dienstag, 5. Oktober 2021, 14:44

Some updates here. For some reason unknown to me, the High Flow USB now appears in Aquasuite but is still missing from the list of devices in aquabus. It is also no longer marked as unknown USB device in Device Manager. I checked Aqua Computer Service is indeed running. I performed a reset device to factory defaults but no go. I set the aquabus address of MPS to a value that is different from the rest of the devices connected to the aquabus to avoid conflict but still no luck and flow readings r...

Freitag, 1. Oktober 2021, 22:02

Hi, Is my MPS high flow faulty already? It shows up as an unknown USB device in Device Manager. It's also not registering in Aquasuite anymore. The MPS is connected via aquabus through an aquabus X4 and USB at the same time. Any thoughts?

Samstag, 6. März 2021, 18:16

High Flow USB

I think I may have the same problem like you. In my case the flow meter is not recognized by Windows as a valid USB device and it shows up with an error under Device Manager. It used to work perfectly before I decided to do a fresh install of Windows 10 Pro.

Samstag, 4. August 2018, 17:37

multiple audio devices in the drop down menu for Audio and Video

I have way too many audio devices in the drop down menu. Is this normal?