• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Freitag, 7. September 2018, 09:47

Forenbeitrag von: »HEL_Fly4ever«

Cuplex Kryos NEXT with VISION display issue

This is way more good news than I expected!!! Could you please inform me at what e mail address you would like to contact you concerning the additional information you need?Could I just PM you over here? Many thanks again!

Donnerstag, 6. September 2018, 17:55

Thank you very much for your great support. Concerning the time I just figured out that in the Aquasuite Time functions right on top there's a setting called "Timezone". This was set to "1" presumably by default.I changed it to "2" and everything is normal now. As for the white line I was afraid the case would be what you described!The only way to overcome this would be to send the waterblock back to you to fix it,however I need my pc up and running right now and without the waterblock this woul...

Donnerstag, 6. September 2018, 11:25

Hello, I recently installed my Cuplex Kryos NEXT with VISION waterblock and after a couple of days without any issues a strange white line appeared on the screen.(Photo attached).I noticed that the line is visible only over white or grey background and not over black.Has anybody noticed something similar?I tried to switch off and then back on the display from within Aquasuite application to no avail.Notice that the line appears on all different display pages however is more visible when another ...

Montag, 20. August 2018, 13:10

Cuplex Kryos NEXT with VISION date adn time adjustment

So glad to hear this!!! Many thanks again for your help! Have a nice evening, Nick.

Montag, 20. August 2018, 11:38

Thank you very much for your prompt answer! BTW is there any fix or will be at the next Aquasuite update concerning the issues with Windows services mentioned lately by some users? Many thanks again,your support is great! Nick.

Montag, 20. August 2018, 10:29

Hello, I just bought my Cuplex Kryos NEXT with VISION.I noticed the date and time are wrong,a date of year 2009 is shown on the screen and a completely wrong time as well. Could you please someone help me explaining how to adjust the date and time data on the OLED screen of the waterblock to show the actual date and time information? Thank you very much, Nick.