• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Sonntag, 6. Januar 2019, 20:28

Forenbeitrag von: »Rex«

AQUAERO 6 XT stopping computer starting

I have tried a different rail on the psu with no joy. Same thing again, fans do a quarter spin and stop. The cable is a new one from EVGA. I do not have another one to try unfortunately

Sonntag, 6. Januar 2019, 00:41

AQUAERO 6 XT stopping computer starting

I have just installed a AQUAERO 6 xt in a simple computer build as a test of how it is set up. It is an i7 4th generation chip on a Dell motherboard. I have installed the 6xt and connected it with just the usb and the computer starts without a problem. I have installed the software and updated the firmwear as recommended. It tells me that the 4 pin power is not connected. After turning the computer off and unplugging the mains I have inserted the molex power supply. On starting the computer all ...

Freitag, 28. Dezember 2018, 17:21

Installing Quadro and splitty 4

Looking for a bit of advice. I tried setting up the quadro and splitty 4 on my sons computer to run a couple of Corsair LL120 fans. The problem was that when the quadro was hooked up no other fans would start. As we were just testing there was not a screen hooked up. It is a gigabyte z370 aourus gaming motherboard. The quadro was attached to the usb header. Any advice would be appreciated.

Sonntag, 26. August 2018, 14:15

New computer build with external cooling

Ah yes re the USB TO THE AQUAERO unit. I was planning it but missed it off the diagram. I also found the Aquabus x4 which I believe would be an alternative. Am I correct in my thinking

Sonntag, 26. August 2018, 12:22

New computer build with external cooling

I am planning a new build and want to use the Aquaero 6. The principle of the build is to have a water cooled system that can be expanded to have an external cooler that can be attached at a later date. I am planning either a further large radiator or a chiller or both. The aim is to achieve the lowest noise possible whilst achieving as close to ambient temperatures as possible. With the chiller I may try to go below ambient but am aware of condensation issues. I have planned out the components ...