• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-7 von insgesamt 7.

Sonntag, 20. Dezember 2020, 06:25

Forenbeitrag von: »NoiseBoy«

Quadro RGBpx transparency limitation

I have noticed that my Quadro controller doesn't support some RGBpx features that are on my Farbwerk 360. No transparency values are available, meaning I can't layer any effects. Is this a hardware limitation? And are there any plans to update the Quadro with these features? Also, what about the RGBpx controllers in the D5 Next and High Flow Next, are they limited as well? Thanks, Carl.

Donnerstag, 6. August 2020, 15:25

New: ULTITUBE D5 - elegant and silent

I have once of these on backorder at the moment, I'm just wondering if there is any issue with the filter and Mayhems pastel fluids?

Mittwoch, 10. Oktober 2018, 15:02

NEW: QUADRO and RGBpx Splitty4

Here is a quick demo I made of a single Quadro and Splitty4 controlling 13 Corsair ML fans... This build still has a long way to go so please excuse the mess... I will be installing lots more stuff soon, just thought some ppl might be interested to see what can be done with the Quadro. When I'm finished all LEDs in this build will be controlled by Quadro's using RGBpx. <iframe title="YouTube video player" width="500" height="281" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/S6d3iIwY_OE?rel=0&hl=de&hd=1" f...

Dienstag, 2. Oktober 2018, 03:35

For anybody who is interested, I have successfully modded some of my Corsair LED fan hubs to work with the Quadro and Splitty4... This has allowed me to plug in 16 Corsair ML fans to just one Quadro and Splitty4... Normally this would need 4 Quadro's and 4 Splitty4's, at significant extra cost and adding heaps more clutter in the case. Please note, I'm talking about LED control only here, using RGBpx... Fan control is entirely seperate and much simpler. I plugged in 11 ML fans tonight on a test ...

Freitag, 7. September 2018, 11:45

THE BELOW INFORMATION IS ONLY THEORY, I HAVE NOT TESTED ANY OF IT. DON'T BLAME ME IF YOU TRY THIS AND BLOW YOUR FANS UP. For anybody who is interested... I've done a bit of research, as well as opened up one of the corsair fan LED hubs to check the wiring... It seems that, with only a small modification, one of these corsair fan hubs can be connected to each LED port of the Splitty4... Allowing a maximum of 24 corsair fans to have their LEDs connected a single Quadro. There is still the limit of...

Freitag, 7. September 2018, 09:42

Thankyou for the fast reply! I will do some investigating and see how much trouble it will be to add extra LEDs from the other fans. If not I'll just have to use 4x Quadro's. Looking forward to getting my hands on this stuff, it looks like a great product

Freitag, 7. September 2018, 06:02

Hi, I have a few of questions about the Quadro before I purchase... 1. I understand that the RGBpx function only works via USB, not via aquabus... Is it possible to hookup both USB and aquabus at the same time? So the RGBpx stuff is controlled via USB but the 4 fan channels are controleld by an Aquaero 6XT? 2. When the LEDs are programmed in the Quadro is this saved on the device? So I can set up my LEDs via RGBpx/Aquasuite and then run MacOS without the Aquasuite software running and the LEDs w...