• 16.04.2024, 07:47
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Donnerstag, 27. September 2018, 16:35

Forenbeitrag von: »FantasyCookie17«

Aqualis fountain effect with horizontal mount? / Aqualis Wassersäuleneffekt bei horizontaler Installation?

Zitat von »Shoggy« The water fill just fall down as soon as it escapes the top so there will be no useful effect. It makes almost more sense to bypass the center inlet. Another problem will be that you have to use a high fill level because otherwise you will get problem with the air that will be sucked back into the loop again. Okay, thank you, but I see no other possibility than mounting it horizontally at the top in my FD Define R6. I will probably get an XSPC Photon D5.

Donnerstag, 27. September 2018, 06:49

Aqualis fountain effect with horizontal mount? / Aqualis Wassersäuleneffekt bei horizontaler Installation?

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« You will be disappointed. What do you mesn? Do you mean that the fountain effect isn’t that good or that it doesn’t work in horizontal orientation?

Mittwoch, 26. September 2018, 18:37

Neu: kryographics NEXT 2080 und kryographics 2080 Ti / UPDATE

Sieht richtig schön aus, aber ich habe keinen Anschluss für ARGB/DRGB (WS2812B) und die Aquasuite kommt für mich als Linux-User leider nicht in Frage. Außerdem hat Plexi/Acryl meiner Meinung nach aufgrund derRiss- und Leckgefahr nichts in Wasserkühlungen zu suchen.

Mittwoch, 26. September 2018, 16:48

Does the fountain effect of the Aqualis D5 pum/res combo (450ml, Nano) work if I mount it horizontally, and if yes, how good? I know the effect isn’t that impressing anyway if the pump isn’t at almost full speed. / Funktioniert der Wassersäuleneffekt einer Aqualis D5 Pumpen/AGB Kombi (450ml, Nano) auch wenn der AGB horizontal (waagerecht) montiert wird, und wenn ja, wie gut? Ich weiß dass der Efekt sowieso nicht so stark ist wenn die Pumpe nicht bei fast voller Geschwindigkeit läuft.