• 16.04.2024, 23:07
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Donnerstag, 28. Februar 2019, 15:21

Forenbeitrag von: »E.X«

-solved- Need some help (AQ6XT PWM control issues)

Problem solved. Something must have gone wrong in the firmware upgrade/initialisation, i short circuited it from the temp sensors and went through everything from the start. Working fine now

Sonntag, 24. Februar 2019, 13:47

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Do you have controller(s) set for the fans? Yes of course, Quadro wouldn't function through Aquabus otherwise, channels are initially greyed out. P.S. Also, just in case i was misunderstood, as your question could imply i haven't been clear enough. I can control each fan channel individually, be it the AQ's or Quadro's; but only through "Power" or "Speed". I cannot have any control whatsoever if i choose "PWM Controlled". Which is the only thing i'm interested in.. hence ...

Samstag, 23. Februar 2019, 20:24

Disclaimer: Am a new user Bought an AQ6XT and two Quadros some days ago, everything worked fine, setting them up, updating firmware individually, then disconnecting and reconnecting through Aquabus only, changing the interface to add all the extra fan channels to the AQ's screen, etc. etc. All good. So with everything set, i get down to the important stuff, actually mount some fans and test it all out; now the fans in question are a 140mm Noctua iPPC 3000 and a 92mm Noctua A9 (both of which are ...

Dienstag, 9. Oktober 2018, 10:45

New: D5 ULTITOP - the perfect team partner for the D5 NEXT

My fault Stephan, thanks for correcting me. I thought the D5 Next was only compatible with the new top, you know? So with that in mind, i drew the wrong conclusions I understand you now. As for hints/ideas, i get that. But i thought maybe i should explain more? No reply needed. It's becoming more and more of a thing, tiny enclosures (mitx cases) with watercooling. So a smaller res could really come in handy. You already have one, yeah, but it's a bit difficult to work with because it's opaque. A...

Sonntag, 7. Oktober 2018, 14:17

New: D5 ULTITOP - the perfect team partner for the D5 NEXT

I like the new look! One thing that made me curious -enough to register- is the new volute's top; no compatibility with the existing aqualis base reservoirs (you know, the square ones). Does this mean we can look forward to a new 'line' of reservoirs as well? You had a lot of good options, would be a shame if we couldn't mix and match anymore. One base, all those alternatives for a top res.. If you do plan on introducing a new line of reservoirs, would you consider some really small ones? Someth...