• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-17 von insgesamt 17.

Sonntag, 30. Oktober 2022, 22:05

Forenbeitrag von: »bigjimmyauk«

Help with RGBpx settings

ignore me i didn't realise you can expand the selction of LED controller 1 to cover all 30 LEDS i was trying to use 2 controllers to do it lol thanks anyway

Sonntag, 30. Oktober 2022, 21:54

Help with RGBpx settings

Hi all So i have 2 of the 15 led strips linked together with a 4cm cable to connect them together but for the life of me i can't get them to chase each other around. example if i set channel 1 and 2 to laser both strips start at the same time. i'm wanting the first strip to start then the second to start when the laser effect gets to the end of strip one like you would see with just one continuous strip. Is this possible or is it a limitation of using this method. i currently have a quadro in th...

Samstag, 24. April 2021, 18:38

Update service question

Second post in a day I know. Both my licenses for my octo and quadro have expired, (they are both in the same computer) do I need to purchase the service update for both items? I read the sale page but it still wasn't very clear what happens or if I need a license for both items. Can someone explain and clarify a little more for me.

Samstag, 24. April 2021, 11:19

Octo and pwm splitters

I do currently have a couple of splitty 9 that work fine but doing another build and can pwm splitters that use sata power work with the octo or will it interfere with it? So it will go like octo to fan extension cable into input of pwm hub(powered by sata) then to the fans from the outputs. Last thing I need is to blow the octo or something My reason for question is octovwill be putting out 12 volts and also the PWM hub

Freitag, 9. April 2021, 20:51

Are you shipping to United Kingdom

Zitat von »Taubenhaucher« Is it your honest opinion that Aquacomputer has to pay for the crap the British government has done? Or are you just generally pissed off about the situation? I can understand the latter, but Aquacomputer is the wrong scapegoat. It's a case of companies can't seem to be bothered to fill out a customs form and pass the charge to the customer. I don't give a crap what it costs me once it lands here in the UK I just want to be able to order my spare parts easily with mini...

Freitag, 9. April 2021, 14:26

Unfortunately case king do not ship to the United Kingdom either. Seems like a punishment to be honest. Countless other companies are shipping with no issues. Just a night mare when you need aquacomouter spare parts and you can't get anything. In a way I'm regretting spending so much on your products to find it almost impossible to obtain spare parts. Like u can't currently use my d5 ultitube due to a split seal and I can't get one without spending a fortune or bending over backwards to do it. I...

Dienstag, 6. April 2021, 17:07

Controlling RGB ek velocity with octo possible.

Is it possible to control the drbg of the EK velocity rgb with my octo. Is there some kind of adaptor that can do it. I currently have a octo,quadro and a D5 next. It is this one https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-quantum-velocity-d-rgb-nickel-plexi

Dienstag, 23. März 2021, 00:06

Zitat von »sebastian« Zitat von »bigjimmyauk« Uk stock is non existent for most products. I have seen 4 forum posts today on various forums saying you are not currently shipping to the UK We currently do not ship anything to UK. Under what circumstances? A little more info would be appreciated. Are you still supplying your UK distributors? If this is something that's going to happen long term I'll have send my Ultitube D5 next and quadro's back to the store i got it from as i don't want a half ...

Dienstag, 16. März 2021, 13:10

D5 NEXT DEFAULT BEHAVIOUR

I've just managed to get a ultitude and D5 next combo after months of searching. What is the default behaviour for the pump. How do I fill my system? Normally I just attach power on and off and cycle the pump briefly to fill the loop. How does this work with the D5 next? Do I just leave the USB connection unplugged and power up the pump? Any help will be very much appreciated.

Montag, 15. März 2021, 13:17

In the never ending quest to find aquacomputer parts I always end up back at the aquacomputer store. Uk stock is non existent for most products. I have seen 4 forum posts today on various forums saying you are not currently shipping to the UK but I can not see any mention of this anywhere on the store. Can someone please 100% clarify and also clarify what we will be charged on items that we buy once they get to the UK. Thanks in advance

Samstag, 16. Januar 2021, 02:19

New: aquasuite X

wait you want me to cut the cable ties on 3 hours of cable management, move locations to the mobo then re cable manage everything just to update the firmware? This is preposterous and if this is the case going forward i will be no longer using or recommending your products!

Samstag, 12. Dezember 2020, 20:45

Quadro and octo stock levels

Thanks but I'm hoping aquacomputer can let us know why all out of stock products are showing 2 to 4 months. I love the products but not being able to get them for such long periods of time is a bit of a joke.

Samstag, 12. Dezember 2020, 14:51

Quadro and octo stock levels

So I've been looking for 2 weeks trying to get another one for my kids PC can not find any in stock anywhere for shipping to United Kingdom. Your website is saying 60 to 120 days delivery my supplier is telling me the same thing. Can we get a explanation whats happening please.

Dienstag, 1. Dezember 2020, 01:16

Dual temp monitoring on octo

Thankyou very much for this, I've got it working via the playground idea, unfortunately I don't have a reliable water temperature monitor yet but this is perfect for when I'm web browsing and don't want fans whirring away unnecessarily every 30 seconds.

Sonntag, 29. November 2020, 12:15

Dual temp monitoring on octo

Currently use the Octo and have a curve mode set for passive mode on my watercooling set up. No fan action unless cpu temp reaches above 50°c I've got this set through the software monitoring within Octo. Is it possible to somehow set this so if cpu temp goes above 50c or another sensor reaches a target it will activate the fans. I seem to be only able to set it to monitor 1 temp for curve

Dienstag, 9. Oktober 2018, 23:04

Connecting aquaero 6 to PSU to hard turn off

Zitat von »Shoggy NEXT« On an aquaero 6 you use to the outer left side and the other one to the outer right side of the relay plug. The center will stay empty. A simple example for a temperature based shutdown: go to the tab alarm action and click the plus icon on the right side of the emergency shut down box. Select Relay: switch for two seconds. Do the same in the warning box but this time select Buzzer: cyclic on/off. Go to the alarm configuration tab and click the plus icon in the upper rig...

Sonntag, 7. Oktober 2018, 16:12

Connecting aquaero 6 to PSU to hard turn off

Ok so i want to connect the aquaero 6 to the psu by attaching the relay plug to ATX pin 16 , only problem is i can't find anywhere that shows how to connect the wires to the relay plug, does it need connecting to pin 1 and 2, pin 1 and 3 or pin 2 and 3, i'm now going to be using the stanby atx optional extra as it's not needed i'm going to cut my ATX pin 16 and divert the wire, just which poles of the relay connector to conect to is the problem. many thanks and take it easy i'm a first time user...