• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-10 von insgesamt 10.

Montag, 4. September 2023, 11:52

Forenbeitrag von: »robbiec«

Need some advice on hardline tubing conversion

Hi All, Hope you're all keeping well. Looking for some advice / opinions on fittings / hardline piping please. I'm currently running a near enough all AquaComputer cooling setup with Bitspower fittings and 10/16 tubing. So Resevoir / Pump / Leakshield | 1st Rad | GPU | CPU | 2nd Rad and back to res All nice and easy and to be fair has worked well for the last 15 months or so. I plan to add in a Flow sensor high flow NEXT as the semi virtual flow sensor in the D5 is not massively accurate. So who...

Samstag, 17. September 2022, 12:08

AM5 Asus ROG X670E- Extreme und Cuplex Cryos Next

I second this post. I'd hate to have to retire my Cuplex Kryos Next Vision Vario PVD over a set of screws.

Montag, 22. August 2022, 16:05

Compatibility of AM4 blocks with AM5

Thanks for jumping in Winston. I saw the Alphacool announcement and was curious to see if AquaComputer would follow suit as their products were until very recently, mechanically if not technically, the most advanced blocks on the market.

Montag, 22. August 2022, 11:29

Compatibility of AM4 blocks with AM5

Hi All, Can AquaComputer comment on compatibility of the Cuplex Kyros Vision Vario (AM4) with the new Ryzen 7xxx series chips (AM5). Many Thanks.

Samstag, 26. Februar 2022, 21:11

Options

My Leakshield and Splitty9 Active arrived yesterday Hmm.. when you sacrifice filters over airflow and work in a dusty attic So full stripdown and cleanout required. Took out the rads and I had a Mayhem's blitz set up on the shelves so rinsed them out, hoovered them out and filled with Blitz P1 overnight. Bit of crud came out but nothing massive. I then rebuilt a loop out of the case and have started the Blitz P2 stage - been running for about 4 hours. In the meantime, case got stripped completel...

Donnerstag, 17. Februar 2022, 16:28

Options

Many Thanks @Taubenhaucher - I've put an order in for the Aqualis version of the Leakshield + the Splitty9 as backup. I was planning a stripdown anyway so draining / refilling won't be an issue.

Donnerstag, 17. Februar 2022, 12:52

Options

Hi All, This is probably mainly aimed @Shoggy but others might be able to help too So I have a reasonable investment in AquaComputer tech - Aquaero 6LT, Aquabus Expander, Hubby7 (Very useful), D5 Next + Aqualis D5 150 ml with nano coating , Cuplex Kyros Next Vario Vision and a Splitty4 in use currently. I am running 7 120mm fans (currently converting to NF-F12 PPC 3000 PWM). It looks like this: Tweak to the build by Robbie Corrigan, on Flickr Radiators are 240mm (Push Exhaust) and 360mm (Push x ...

Donnerstag, 29. Oktober 2020, 20:47

Kühlblock für die 6800XT und 6900XT von AMD? / Update: Teaser Seite 2

@Stephan Good to hear. Would be nice to have an all Aquacomputer loop this time round

Mittwoch, 10. Oktober 2018, 14:11

New: D5 NEXT - the complete solution

Zitat von »Shoggy NEXT« Zitat von »robbiec« Put me down for one of these. Looking at the video and pics and I have to presume it is incompatible with my current Aqualis 150 res? Works with every D5 accessory that we sell, also all aqualis D5 reservoirs or the combination of a D5 pump adapter and aqualis base. My mistake, I was looking at the combined D5 Next and the new top. Ordering now.

Mittwoch, 10. Oktober 2018, 01:08

New: D5 NEXT - the complete solution

Put me down for one of these. Looking at the video and pics and I have to presume it is incompatible with my current Aqualis 150 res? My current setup = Ryzen 2700+ with EK velocity, Vega 64 with EK FC Vega block, a Mayhem's 240 rad + a XSPC 360 RX with an AquaComputer D5 pwm with integrated Aqualis controlled by an Aquaero 6LT