• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-17 von insgesamt 17.

Freitag, 21. Januar 2022, 01:35

Forenbeitrag von: »II ARROWS«

Aquasuite does not detect aquaero connected via USB HUB

Zitat von »mditsch« Zitat von »II ARROWS« USB - S is for "serial". It's already like that,otherwise you could connect only one device per header. Forget any kind of hub. yes, Serial and not parallel and when you're using a splitter cable you're using it in parallel... Why do we stupid people than use always electronical USB hubs instead simple splitter cables? When you have two headers are these headers always two from each other independent electronical USB channels. Ok, it seems I'm wrong bec...

Freitag, 9. April 2021, 18:22

HWiNFO

Oh, I found it... it's on the setting from the tray icon.

Freitag, 9. April 2021, 18:03

HWiNFO

I'm not sure it works as intended... according to the statement, I should be able to see data for 12 hours, as explained here: Q: I'm using HWiNFO64 for personal (non-commercial) purposes together with an application pulling data from HWiNFO64 via SHM. Will I need to purchase HWiNFO64 Pro? A: You're not required to purchase HWiNFO64 Pro. If the SHM is used for limited time periods (i.e. to watch stats in game), or if you're OK with manually enabling it after 12 hours, you can stay with the non-P...

Sonntag, 6. September 2020, 18:28

Farbwerk compatibility (aquaero 6 and LED strips)

Hello, I need to wire 2×1,5 m LED strips and I were wondering what is the maximum length it can drive for each strip. I'm also not sure about setup. It does not need to be connected to USB if I have aquabus cable, right? I imagine I would just need a molex cable and aquabus to aquaero 6 to use it? Thank you

Montag, 3. Juni 2019, 00:01

Aquaero - two controlers one output?

You could try with a Virtual Sensor. That I suppose you already used for your water/ambient delta. Under aquaero > Sensors you can find a group for Virtual Temperature sensors. Here you could play with various input, if you want to average the result, get the highest/lowest, and even giving it an offset. You could use a virtual sensor as an input for another virtual sensor.

Donnerstag, 16. Mai 2019, 22:19

Override fan curve

I could, but still doesn't look like house keeping. That would be like throwing away the pans you don't use at the moment instead of stowing them away. What if I'm just experimenting with different curves? I want to try what is the best one for when they kick in, when they start spin faster and what temperatures the water reaches, etcetera.

Sonntag, 12. Mai 2019, 21:55

Override fan curve

There is a way to override fans speed? For example, during test I prefer to ignore my quiet fan curve and run them at 100% all the time, then return to the usual configuration. If I create a preset controller to set at 100%, and I quit the application, my curve (which now doesn't have any output associated with it) disappears and I have to recreate it again from scratch. So, if I have a controller without any output associated, it is lost the next time I open the aquasuite. That sounds like a bu...

Samstag, 30. März 2019, 09:43

What cases are people using that have good access to the Aquaero?

I have this, so no shortage of 5,25" bay... https://www.hydra-shop.com/product/hydra-desk/ I use my PC for movie viewing, so I need at least one bay for the blu-ray player. My real issue was the lack of good front panel USB connector, most are are too empty or just look bad with ow crowded they are.

Freitag, 15. Februar 2019, 00:22

Aquasuite Update frequency?

Zitat Looking at Aquasuite, there are times I wonder if you bothered getting any good programmers at all. The potential is huge, but the way you treat it is still more unbelievable. If you joined forces with Aida64 you would probably earn more on Aquasuite than all other products you sell, combined. Just because you can't set the update frequency you desire? Something yourself admitted that would be just "because it's fun", so no real purpose. Especially when it would be detrimental, and not ev...

Donnerstag, 31. Januar 2019, 21:37

USB - S is for "serial". It's already like that,otherwise you could connect only one device per header. Forget any kind of hub.

Montag, 28. Januar 2019, 22:24

Well, I guess so... It should work, theoretically.

Montag, 28. Januar 2019, 00:29

Is it possible to connect two D5 Next pump in serial config?

You should be fine, just don't expect 2x perfomance. I would have chosen another pump if you need the extra flow, but it should work. The sensors are independent, they just see the temperature and flow at their point, if they are in serial one directly after the other, you should basically see the same value on both (within measure error).

Montag, 28. Januar 2019, 00:21

It works for me... No issue whatsoever. I also have a splitter for the USB header ( https://www.moddiy.com/products/10%252dP…able-(5cm).html ). Aquaero 6.

Montag, 28. Januar 2019, 00:14

Temperature sensor 70 cm for aquaero, safe for an aluminum loop?

Or you could always submerge a thermal probe into the reservoir.

Montag, 29. Oktober 2018, 22:10

Dithering / fan smoothing

Well, that's what I did, but I have no experience with those values so I thought I could initially manage it as I did before, . I'm using the max temp between CPU and GPU right now. Should I use the fluid temperature of ∆T Fluid-ambient? Also, there is a way to control fans connected to the motherboard? I have a set connected to the CPU fan header, I prefer to do that instead of disabling fan detection. Thank you.

Montag, 29. Oktober 2018, 00:01

Dithering / fan smoothing

Hello, I've just installed Aquaero 6 PRO and I was playing around with sensors and fan regulation. In short, I've tried to set a fan curve according to CPU temp, but at times the fans ramp up in speed to quickly come back to silent levels, as CPU temp spikes. There is any way to smooth the fan speed change? Like slowly transition the speed in 5 seconds or so, to prevent the fan to rapidly change RPM. A similar setting is available in Asus "Dual Intelligent Processors 5", I found it working very ...