• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Donnerstag, 1. November 2018, 01:53

Forenbeitrag von: »some_sailor«

Please help with new computer build

I have not bought any pumps yet, so I can buy PWM or non-PWM pumps, whichever is the best choice. If I need to, I can replace all my fans with PWM also. 8 groups of fans. 6 groups for radiators, 1 group of actual computer case intake fans, 1 group to control the case exhaust fan.6 total pumps, each individually controlled.

Dienstag, 30. Oktober 2018, 06:13

Additional Information

On all loops, I want the exhaust radiator fans to be controlled separate of the intake radiator fans. On loops #2 and #3, I would like 1 temperature sensor to control the speed of both pumps.

Dienstag, 30. Oktober 2018, 05:55

Please help with new computer build

I'm building a new computer that has 3 cooling loops in it. They look like this: Loop #1: reservoir -> DDC pump #1 -> CPU -> intake rad #1 with 4 fans -> exhaust rad #2 with 4 fans -> res Loop #2: reservoir -> DDC pump #1 -> DDC pump #2 -> GPU #1 -> intake rad #1 with 4 fans -> exhaust rad #2 with 4 fans -> res Loop #3: reservoir -> DDC pump #1 -> DDC pump #2 -> GPU #2 -> intake rad #1 with 4 fans -> exhaust rad #2 with 4 fans -> res I definitely want to use the Aquaero for this but I'm going cr...