• 16.04.2024, 12:19
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-8 von insgesamt 8.

Sonntag, 19. Mai 2019, 22:48

Forenbeitrag von: »levifig«

RGBpx wiring; is there a true splitter or hub for the RGBpx LED strips?

Zitat von »Hufeisen« Zitat von »hossam.sy« can we just join 2 RGBPX cables from 2 splitty 4 to 1 Quadro? Other theoretical options (i dont know if these actually work, but they should work in theory) You could be able to chain two Splitty4. This allows you to connect more than 4 Fans to a Quadro. for this you need to solder three cables to the correct pins on the back side of the first Splitty4 and connect these to the second Splitty4. Using the initial concept from Hufeisen's post and a little...

Donnerstag, 9. Mai 2019, 03:33

Aquasuite Software in Linux

Zitat von »mattlach« At one point there was a open source project for a linux client, but it hasn't been updated in forever. Unclear if it would even work with new Aquacomputer firmwares. I too run Linux as my primary OS. I keep a Windows 10 install around just for games. That's pretty much all it is good for these days. I do most of my Aquacomputer setup in Windows. The good part is that the Aquacomputer stores all of its curves and such on the unit itself, so as long as you don't need motherb...

Donnerstag, 14. Februar 2019, 05:30

Zitat von »GTXJackBauer« Zitat von »sebastian« You can connect as many devices as you want via USB. Only via aquabus can you connect only 2 to an aquaero. Since I have only one USB 2.0 motherboard header, I was told I will have communications issues if I chain two HUBBY7s to each other for more USB inputs. Honestly, you'll be better off buying an NZXT internal USB 2.0 hub. They're about $20 and give you 3 internal headers (off of a single one) + 2 USB-A ports. They work great (I use them).

Donnerstag, 14. Februar 2019, 05:28

Zitat von »hossam.sy« each one ML pro RGB fan contains 12 leds, so 4 fans = 48 leds, you cannot use 3 x splitty 4 as I was reading without a Quadro for each one, you need a Quadro for each Splitty 4 Nope, they have 4 each. I have 3 of them, and I just tried them with a Quadro + Splitty4. On Aquasuite, I incremented the LED one by one, and when it showed 4 per fan, 12 total for my 3 fans. That means that I could totally plug my 12 fans to a single RGBpx port.

Dienstag, 12. Februar 2019, 20:52

Zitat von »sebastian« The quadro can control 64 leds. when you connect more. the leds are not controlable. If you connect more than 64 LEDs (multiple Strips with y- cables) then the maximum current capability of the hardware is exceeded. You can damage your hardware if you connect the strips in a different way than the one described in the manual. Why isn't there an official way to connect multiple Splitty4s to a single Quadro? For example: I have 3x Splitty4s, controlling 12 ML120 PRO RGB. The...

Dienstag, 5. Februar 2019, 06:32

I'm on the same boat. The 64 max addressable LEDs per QUADRO would work fine for me and my 12 fans/3 splitty4s. I don't need more PWM channels, or temperature sensors, so I REALLY don't need more QUADROs... It makes no sense to me that I can't "split" the RGBpx from the QUADRO to power multiple Splitty4s...

Dienstag, 13. November 2018, 07:47

Quadro + Splitty4 + EK Vardar RGB

Zitat von »Hufeisen« Quadro and Splitty4 only work with addressable RGB. For your EK Vardar RGB Fans, you need a Farbwerk and a custom adapter cable because the Fan and the Farbwerk have different pin layouts. https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…roducts_id=3232 Thanks for the info! So that raises another question: how many EK fans would I be able to control (individually) with a Farbwerk? 4 per farbwerk?! Thank you again!

Freitag, 9. November 2018, 16:34

Quadro + Splitty4 + EK Vardar RGB

Hey guys, I have 12x EK Vardar RGB fans in my system. They don’t have addressable RGBs, so I know I’m limited to a single color per fan. What I’m wondering is if I’ll have access to the individual fans if using a Quadro + Splitty4… I know that if a use an RGB splitter, I can only “assign” a color per splitter, but I was hoping the Splitty4 would allow me to customize each individual fan. Basically the Splitty4 giving me 4 individual channels, that I could configure. That’s how I assumed the prod...