• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Dienstag, 27. November 2018, 09:18

Forenbeitrag von: »Sarne«

Please help -- Noctua NF-A14 IPPC-3000 PWM with Quadro and Aquaero 6 XT

Zitat one Aquaero 6 XT is more than enough to control upto 40 fans then why another one I bought the second Aquaero 6 XT because each fan draws up to 6.6W of power and the channels on the Aquaero can only handle 30W stock, 36W with heatsink, or (from what I've read) 40W with liquid cooling. It's also powered by a MOLEX connector which caps out at 11A/132W on 12V. 32 fans at 6.6W each would run too much current and cause issues. Adding another Aquaero was the best way I could think of to power t...

Dienstag, 27. November 2018, 06:00

Thanks for the replies! Zitat You can buy an Aquaero 6 LT without a display to save some money. Then set the Aquaero with the Fans into Slave Mode. This allows you to control the Fans with your main Aquaero. I thought about this for a while but I went with the XT for symmetry on the case, mainly. Zitat Your PC could easily be watercooled with one 360 rad for the CPU with 3 fans (NF-A12 for example) and 2 x 420 Rads for the 3 Gpus with 8 fans, all of that connected into a single loop or if you re...

Freitag, 23. November 2018, 07:21

Thank you, Hufeisen! After reading your reply and doing some critical thinking I've decided to buy a second Aquaero 6 XT for four extra PWM channels and a higher safe output level. I was able to get one on sale and felt it would be the safest solution to keep everything running. I'm going to use 4 fan PWM splitter cables to pair 4 of these fans to each channel of the two Aquaero 6 XTs, using 26.4W max per channel. I'm adding passive heatsinks on the Aquaeros to raise the max safe output, giving ...

Mittwoch, 21. November 2018, 09:44

Hi there! I am building a system with two watercooling loops (one for CPU, one for triple GPU), four 560mm radiators and 32x NF-A14 IPPC-3000 PWM fans (8 fans per radiator in a push pull setup). Two radiators (16 total fans) will cool the CPU loop, and the other two radiators (remaining 16 fans) will cool the GPU loop. All of this will be powered by an EVGA 1600 watt T2 powersupply. These are the Aquacomputer components I currently have: 1x Aquaero 6 XT 2x D5 Next RGB (one for the CPU loop, one ...