• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-2 von insgesamt 2.

Donnerstag, 3. Dezember 2020, 21:41

Forenbeitrag von: »ascl«

Help me diagnose problems with Aquasuite

I might have this problem solved, although it didn't always occur quickly, so I'm not 100% sure. In short, I have an RTX 3080. It's a major power suck, and there are many reports of undervolting it providing less power usage and more stable clocks... so I had mine undervolted, and it worked perfectly fine under load, however, the undervolting guides all perform the undervolting in a way that adjusts the voltage at all frequencies, not just max (at least I think that is what happens, the undervol...

Dienstag, 24. November 2020, 21:21

Forenbeitrag von: »ascl«

Help me diagnose problems with Aquasuite

I upgraded my PC recently, and ever since have started having problems with Aquasuite... which sucks, because it's been rock solid for years! I am running x.29, and have seen the following issues: - AquaComputerService consumes high CPU until restarted. This is particularly noticeable after the system has been idle for a long period. - AquaSuite (UI) will hang if open for a period of time (generally less than an hour, not particularly long, and not long enough to exhaust resources) - Checking th...