• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-25 von insgesamt 25.

Samstag, 25. September 2021, 19:57

Forenbeitrag von: »selvakumar1989«

Aquasuite makes Call of Duty Warzone crash

Zitat von »sebastian« Try to disable the sound and video analyzing in the Audio and Video settings. When the aquasuite is not crashing and your game ist crashing. Ask the game developers for fixing this issue. its not working admin

Samstag, 25. September 2021, 19:20

Aquasuite makes Call of Duty Warzone crash

Hi same issue for me.i have disabled aqua suite now all good to go please provide us fix admin

Samstag, 19. Juni 2021, 17:48

Aquareo 6XT

Hi i have accidentally pressed the remove device icon in auqasuite x then my 6xt never shows up then searched for a fix and found your method USB VIEW and removed all devices with vendor id- "0c70" and rebooted now it detect in aquasuite x thank you for the elaborate fix

Sonntag, 23. Mai 2021, 05:51

RE: New: aquasuite X

Hi we need detailed manual in English

Montag, 17. Mai 2021, 16:31

Hwinfo upto V6.42 works with aquasuite

Found it hwinfo version V6.42 support after that we have to buy pro version my hwinfo upgraded to 7.02 with autoupdate now i have downgraded to v6.42 all good to go apart from Hwinfo which is good for reading with aquasuite ? Regards Selva

Montag, 17. Mai 2021, 16:10

New: aquasuite X

Zitat von »Cenedd« Hi after update to x39 cant hwinfo is not showing in aquasuite need help Regards selva Zitat von »InfoSeeker« If you install HWiNFO (free) you should be able to pick up those values under aquasuite services > HWiNFO. It is a more comprehensive system analysis tool than the aquasuite built-in version, but works the same way & is transparent to the user. HWInfo didn't support reading the temperature when the drives were in a RAID array last time I checked. The latest beta does ...

Montag, 17. Mai 2021, 16:00

HWWINFO

Hi i have updated to latest version but aquasuite x39 cant read hwinfo data its not showing need help ASAP

Montag, 9. September 2019, 13:04

aquasuite will not run

please follow the guide and it works like lucky charm https://www.tenforums.com/pc-custom-buil…urners-osd.html

Montag, 9. September 2019, 12:18

aquasuite will not run

I cant open the setup after the latest update

Montag, 9. September 2019, 12:13

aquasuite will not run

Hi how to add a excetiption rule in RTSS

Montag, 10. Dezember 2018, 05:15

aquero not recognized by usb (aquasuite)

aqua computer please add support for old devices https://forum.aquacomputer.de/index.php?…er&userID=10863

Montag, 10. Dezember 2018, 05:13

then contact https://forum.aquacomputer.de/index.php?…er&userID=10863 he will help you with old version of aquasuite

Sonntag, 9. Dezember 2018, 16:41

do a firmware update to all devices

Sonntag, 9. Dezember 2018, 14:19

Clock battery question

Shoggy need your support the clock module is not syncing to the system time my clock module is new version since i got the 6XT,passive heatsink,clock module form the Aqua computerSHOP

Sonntag, 9. Dezember 2018, 14:09

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN aquaero 5 XT VS aquaero 6 XT VS aquaero 6 PRO

thanks for the quick reply im impressed by the forum user and admin speed in responding keep going

Sonntag, 9. Dezember 2018, 10:46

i already had the manual downlaoded but i need detailed guide how to setup system with HWinfo 64

Sonntag, 9. Dezember 2018, 01:25

Clock battery question

Zitat von »Shoggy« If your RTC module is pretty old it might be possible that it is faulty. There were a handful of boards that had a component equipped in reverse. [attach]5369[/attach] Not the little dot on this component. If it points inwards like in the photo it is wrong. If it points outwards like indicated by the red arrow it is correct. In case that it is wrong you can turn it yourself if you have some basic soldering skills, otherwise get in touch with the support by e-mail. The RTC mod...

Samstag, 8. Dezember 2018, 17:05

New: D5 NEXT - the complete solution

D5 NEXT always out of stock when it will be in stock

Samstag, 8. Dezember 2018, 17:04

thanks for the reply but im new to the aquaero 6 XT i need detailed user manual im using HWinfo 64 bit need your support i googled can't find any information only singularity computer posted some review but i need detailed software information

Dienstag, 4. Dezember 2018, 14:42

what im asking is whats the max individual fan each PWM fan header can handle had i have ordered aquaero 6 XT black/red With [b]Passive heat sink for aquaero 6 and [/b]Real Time Clock expansion module for aquaero 5 und 6 does the clock module can be fitted after fitting the headsink

Donnerstag, 29. November 2018, 18:51

New: aquasuite 2017 licensing system

Zitat von »EnigmaG« Zitat von »rolldog« Where can I find a link on your website to purchase the new Aquasuite software license and download it? I'm having problems trying to find where I can purchase the license. Thanks. Why do you need the AS2017? The only new thing is the web-interface. ok i own aquaero 6 XT and i got aquaero 6 LT form reddit four device do i need to buy the software of it free for me

Montag, 26. November 2018, 17:18

Hi guys im new to this forum and i have placed order for aquaero 6 XT black panel with red led whats the difference between all this version

Montag, 26. November 2018, 17:01

Please help -- Noctua NF-A14 IPPC-3000 PWM with Quadro and Aquaero 6 XT

Zitat von »Sarne« Thank you, Hufeisen! After reading your reply and doing some critical thinking I've decided to buy a second Aquaero 6 XT for four extra PWM channels and a higher safe output level. I was able to get one on sale and felt it would be the safest solution to keep everything running. I'm going to use 4 fan PWM splitter cables to pair 4 of these fans to each channel of the two Aquaero 6 XTs, using 26.4W max per channel. I'm adding passive heatsinks on the Aquaeros to raise the max s...