• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-11 von insgesamt 11.

Mittwoch, 14. Januar 2009, 00:11

Forenbeitrag von: »degoe«

Aquaero + Aquastream XT -> extra fan controlling

At first let me say: Finally an english forum, now I can set the standard language to english and understand everything. Great! Now my questions, I now have an Aquastream XT Ultra, this pump has a controllable fan output onboard. Will it still be possible to use this output and control it when I connect it to an Aquaero? And how many fans can I control with Aquastream+Aquaero? Is it possible to mount the LCD of the aquaero inside my case instead of in a 5,25" bay?

Montag, 1. Dezember 2008, 10:39

Re: Aquastream XT USB detection in windows!

Well, I finally managed to flash the pump to the 1017 frimware by borrowing a friends computer and ordering the flashing cable from aqua-computer. Now my problems are gone and the pump is detected normally each boot. The next step is to update it from standart version to extreme. w00t!

Donnerstag, 27. November 2008, 13:41

Re: aquastream XT-Firmware 1017, Selbstbau-Flasher

Where can I find an English or Dutch explanation how to flash te firmware. I dont wat to ruin my aquastream by flashing it improperly. Please people, take te time to get an better English support. All your files are only in German. Edit: found it http://forum.aqua-computer.de/index.php?…d&threadID=1244 altough it was pretty hard to find.

Donnerstag, 30. Oktober 2008, 13:10

Did anybody try to update the firmware yet, will it fix the detection problem? I havent been able to because I dont have a parralel port on my motherboard :-/

Freitag, 6. Juni 2008, 22:07

Ok, where can i download it? Its not yet in your support section. I also have a question, can I use an USB to lpt converter to connect the lpt flashing cable to my pc?

Freitag, 6. Juni 2008, 03:40

Anybody, maybe this can be fixed in an new firmware so that I can finally use the €20 features ive bought on it. I guess its a simple driver loading problem, tried all internal usb ports. Also the pump isnt detected/detectable at all after boot. This problem really should be fixed.

Samstag, 24. Mai 2008, 17:09

Nope it doesn work properly for me. Removed all the other usb devices and did 5 reboots. I can connect to the pump about 2 of te 5 reboots though. Looks totally random, when the pump-usb doesnt work after boot I can get it to work after removal-re-detect-and update of the drivers in dev-management.

Freitag, 23. Mai 2008, 02:36

Aquastream XT USB detection in windows!

Hello, With this post I would like to ask you for your help/support. I have the Aquastream XT standard pump installed in my system running Windows XP. It is connected with USB, 12v and tachosignal cable. When I connect the pump to USB while in windows (or after reboot without the pump installed) it detects it like it should and shows up as an USB-HID controller in Device management. Aquasuite works properly then. But after a reboot windows fails to detect the pump automatically and it shows up l...

Dienstag, 29. April 2008, 07:56

Re: Aquastream XT submersible?, aquaero front beze

Zitat von »gr3if« The "old" aquastream is not avalaible anymore. You can get used ones or pumps that are stored by a reseller. I know, but is the new one submersibel (can you use it underwater) And thank you for the tip on aqua-berlin!

Montag, 28. April 2008, 18:17

Aquastream XT submersible?, aquaero front bezel?

Hello all, I wass wondering if the aquastream xt (standard) is still submersible. On quite a few pages I have read that it is. But I have my doubt's about this since all the electronics are now on the back of the pump itself (instead of on the control unit thingy with the old aquastream pump). Another question is about the front bezel on the aquaero: Is it also possible to get the aquaero with an aluminium black front bezel (the piece of metal around the LCD screen) since I noticed people also s...