• 18.04.2024, 13:23
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 20.

Freitag, 28. Mai 2021, 00:00

Forenbeitrag von: »sproggit«

Any Recommendations/Solutions for Shipping to the UK?

Zitat von »Railgun« That quote from DPD is a load of crap. I get things from Germany to the UK all the time via FedEx. Well, obviously that’s good to know. Unfortunately, however, AquaComputer only offer DHL, DPD and UPS services to the UK, none of which are operating at the moment. But I can check with FedEx and if that is confirmed I will pass the information to Sven in the hope they can use it. Thank you.

Donnerstag, 27. Mai 2021, 20:34

Zitat von »giggsy« Try shipping to mygermany.com works for me I ordered quite a lot of stuff and shipped it to mygermany then to the UK Process takes around 10 days Great advice - and much appreciated! Thank you, will give it a go...

Donnerstag, 27. Mai 2021, 20:33

OK, back with an update on this interesting little tale of woe... I followed Tasky's advice and placed an order with highflow.nl. When I placed the order, their web site said they had the parts in stock. The moment I got the order confirmation email, I had a follow-up saying that they were waiting for parts to complete the order. I've not cancelled, just in case they come through, but I felt they were being a bit deceptive with saying they had gaskets in stock. I haven't tried myGermany.com yet,...

Dienstag, 18. Mai 2021, 10:17

Zitat von »Tasky« These guys ship to the UK: https://www.highflow.nl/aqua-computer.html I ordered a few small bits from them the other month with no problems. Tasky, you may well be a life-saver! Thank you so much for the tip...

Dienstag, 18. Mai 2021, 10:16

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« What is the ID and thickness of the O-rings you need? Good question. I'm not 100% certain, because the documentation I have for my assembly [I have the 450ml nano-coated reservoir on top of an AquaComputer D5 with an AquaComputer Pump Top] doesn't actually say which gasket it uses. But *I* think the gasket that seals the reservoir glass to the base and lid is this one:- https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…roducts_id=3045 Although as I've just noted in my previous pos...

Dienstag, 18. Mai 2021, 10:12

Zitat von »cptninc« If you just need new orings, you should be able to find those in the UK. If not through a specialty shop which carries Aquacomputer parts, then through a generic hardware supplier (such as McMaster in the US) who carries orings. Entirely fair... However, if this shipping nonsense [which I suspect is down to bureaucrats making a mess of Brexit] keeps going, I'd like to have some more bits and pieces, like a complete pump/res assembly, a spare pump motor, a spare pump controll...

Montag, 17. Mai 2021, 23:02

Reaching out to any UK-based Aquacomputer customers. I tried to place an order over the weekend after two of the three reservoirs in my gaming PC decided to spring leaks [looks like user error during assembly] and I wanted to order some new gaskets, "just to be sure"... I was unable to specify a courier for the order. I pinged a quick email over the weekend and this morning I got a polite note back from Sven, who apologised and explained that Aquacomputer aren't currently in a position of being ...

Dienstag, 11. Mai 2021, 00:06

D5 12v rail dropped to zero...

OK, Further checking revealed completely depressing news... It looks as though, for 2 of my 3 pump/reservoir units, the seal between the glass of the reservoir and the pump top has been leaking. For one of these, the unit lost about 4cm of fluid from the reservoir; in the second it has lost about 1cm. The leaking coolant has then pooled slightly on the pump top before running down the side and dripping from the bottom on to the bottom of my pump chamber. I've been able to clean up the mess... bu...

Mittwoch, 21. April 2021, 21:28

I am going to do some more checks [component swaps] to eliminate possible causes... but I think it might be the outer control unit/collar/shroud, the part that contains the LCD panel, control buttons and programmable LEDs. If it is, then it will be the second of these components to fail. Although I kinda hope that it is... because if that is the case, then it will be a quick and effortless swap to get back and running, although I don't think it's possible to purchase the shroud control unit sepa...

Dienstag, 20. April 2021, 21:48

I have a relatively new custom-built machine [September 2020] that has a triple cooling circuit [one loop for CPU and one each for a pair of GPUs]. Machine has been running perfectly since built. This evening I powered it up and although I got no audible alarms, although there was no sign of distress from either CPU or GPU monitoring software, I caught a trace of what I thought smelled like an over-heated electrical component. I checked via Aquasuite immediately, at which point I spotted that th...

Donnerstag, 25. Februar 2021, 00:25

Seeking General Tuning Advice

Slowly getting there... This is the machine pretty much silent now, except for the PSU fans...

Mittwoch, 24. Februar 2021, 00:07

Girion, This is really helpful, thank you... I've been doing some testing with Aquasuite running and although I never get the machine to stop the CPU radiator fans, they idle very comfortably at 385rpm and they give me a CPU loop fluid temp at idle of 32 centigrade. I can live with that. I have put the "start boost" option on all radiator fans, although weirdly, that doesn't seem to work if I want to *re-start* them. I'm continuing to experiment with that. What seems to happen is that after a fe...

Montag, 22. Februar 2021, 15:56

Actually, that may well be an option I take. I bought the 2080 Ti’s In Jan 2019 and then life got in the way and I didn’t finish the build until September 2020... So now I’m thinking that I might go to either 3090 SLI (which are 375w TDP, up from the 250W of the 2080Ti) or maybe wait for the GPU after the 3000 series is replaced, but go back to single GPU. I reckon that by then a top-end 3090 replacement should handle 8K gaming like a Boss, so a triple 2560x1440 setup will be solid. But for now,...

Montag, 22. Februar 2021, 08:37

Hello Bartdude, thanks for responding... I'm using 5 barrel-type, in-line sensors for fluid and then 1 ambient air temperature just to get basic case/environment conditions. If you look at the pictures of the case [see link to overclock.net forum in first post in this thread] you can see that I have 2 radiators for GPU1 in the case roof, 2 radiators for GPU2 in the case plinth and the single CPU radiator on the "back" side of the case, i.e. it's mounted on the side opposite the motherboard chamb...

Montag, 22. Februar 2021, 07:58

Check of Fan specification... I had a quick look on the Noctua web site to double-check the specification of the fans I'm using:- https://noctua.at/en/nf-p14s-redux-1200-pwm They rate a minimum fan speed of 350rpm... I will check to see if I can configure this in to the controller profiles.

Montag, 22. Februar 2021, 07:47

Thank you, cptninc, lots of good advice here... Reading through your post and checking the settings via Aquasuite I've already spotted a couple of obvious "errors" [inconsistencies] that I've been able to correct. For example, I've spotted a couple of fans that were lacking "Use fan start boost", which I've been able to add. Please excuse my ignorance, but there are a couple of elements of your reply that I'd like to better understand... With respect to my using different triggers and controller...

Sonntag, 21. Februar 2021, 23:27

Thanks for responding Girion... The design philosophy behind this machine was to mimic the idea of a big US Muscle car (for which the motto is, "There is no substitute for cubes" - meaning cubic inches, or engine capacity). So I tried to come up with something where I could push the system really, really hard and from a cooling perspective it would sort of loaf along, without having to work too hard. The idea, what I'm seeking is to figure out how to bring down the noise levels without compromis...

Sonntag, 21. Februar 2021, 17:01

Last year I managed to finish a build for my new gaming machine that is slightly more complex than average. I posted a detailed specification and some pictures on the overclock.net forum, here:- https://www.overclock.net/threads/ocn-wa…4#post-28637655 which I won't reproduce just to save time and forum space. The core elements of the build are:- Thermaltake WP200 Case, with Plinth Intel i9 7920XE @ 4.4GHz Pair of RTX2080Ti in SLI Aquacomputer Aquero 6XT Aquacomputer Quadro 6 x Temperature sensor...

Samstag, 15. Februar 2020, 19:16

Combining an Aquero 6XT with multiple Quadros to run a complex setup?

Thanks for the responses everyone... I think I'm going to be able to achieve most of the plan by:- 1. Connecting just 2 of the pumps to the Aquero - the CPU loop pump I will connect directly to power and then use the on-pump speed controller to adjust the CPU circuit temperatures under load... 2. Connecting a Quadro to the Aquero via Aquabus... This will give me up to 4 x fan channels on the Aquero and up to 4 x fan channels on the Quadro... Very much appreciate your thoughts and suggestions. Th...

Mittwoch, 15. Januar 2020, 15:26

Combining an Aquero 6XT with multiple Quadros to run a complex setup?

Hello everyone, please forgive the fact that I do not speak or write German... I am in the process of assembling a new (large) gaming PC, and I would like to try and unusual and slightly complex configuration of Aquacomputer components. I have tried to draw out what I would like to do in the attached PDF document. Basically... I have a computer with the following components:- 1 x Asus RoG Rampage VI Extreme Omega Motherboard 1 x Intel Core i9 7920 (12 Core / 24 Thread) pre-Binned and guaranteed ...