Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Montag, 28. Januar 2019, 21:42

Forenbeitrag von: »sebash«

Sensor of GPU Core stopping working.

Can we get any fix?

Mittwoch, 26. Dezember 2018, 16:45

Zitat von »watchound« I wanted to chime in to say I'm having the same issue with pushing software sensor values to both my Quadro and my D5 Next. The values will work for a day or two, and then it appears they stop and all I see in Aquasuite are blank values. In my case, restarting the service helps sometimes, but more often than not a full reboot is needed. yea, exactly... i dunno if its because of other programs like gpu-z or something

Samstag, 22. Dezember 2018, 14:05

Hello. Eh, im done of this. Every time in a day my sensor of GPU Core temp (only one I can choose - the hardware one) is stopping working and my fans are running on FULL SPEED. Is anyone can help me with this? Its really annoying me....... Reseting services doesnt help, adding again the gpu temp doesnt also help, only thing that help is restart computer

Freitag, 14. Dezember 2018, 03:44

AquaSuite 2018-08 - missing Saving RGBx profile

Hello guys, Im sorry I cant speak german. Yesterday I got Aquacomputer Quadro + Aquacomputer Lighting Set RGBx. Im really exciting how the Led are working. Unfortunately Im really sad about one thing - there is no save option for my all 4x Led settings. I spent like 30min setting one effect, then i switch to another one and all got reset... Is there some way that you will make an option with save RGBx profiles? That would be so great Waiting for Your Reply