• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-7 von insgesamt 7.

Donnerstag, 17. August 2023, 21:41

Forenbeitrag von: »B3L13V3R«

New: aquasuite X

Zitat von »Dundys« Zitat von »Speedy-VI« Zitat von »Dundys« Thanks for the info. If I'm not mistaking, can anyone confirm, quadro or Octo don't have ability to control fans via voltage, that's what I have been doing with Aquaero. All my cables are mixed 3 pin and 4 pin and splitters are also mixed so for me to redo everything to be PWM compliant...no way and I like the "Power Control" function The Quadro and Octo ports are PWM only. They cannot control DC fans. For DC fan control, I think your ...

Donnerstag, 17. August 2023, 06:17

Zitat von »sirn« Zitat von »sebastian« Zitat von »sirn« but I can still see the high CPU usage on Aqua Computer Service. the x72 has fixed the cpu load issue in the service X72 does indeed fix the issue. Thank you! Confirmed fix for me as well...

Montag, 14. August 2023, 03:35

Zitat von »Dundys« X70 shouldn't have been released and now you stock with it, until they fix the issues which are quite few, but apparently to "some" " none existent" Yeah, it needs a little more polish and QC. But I'm not having any other issues. I don't run an Octo, which seems to be one of the more troubled user bases. I'm sure they're looking at it... EDIT: After working on a few other parts in my loop, the AQS service disconnects randomly from the software. AQS crashed twice in an hour so...

Sonntag, 13. August 2023, 20:06

X.70 - Desktop Overlay on Windows 11 Preventing Background from Showing

Hey guys! I love where the software is going. When I use my desktop overlays, they work but blanked out both screens' backgrounds to a grey (see screenshots). It also hides the taskbar. Strange. It was working as it should for a few hours but at a random time, my desktop turned grey, and the taskbar disappeared.

Samstag, 16. Januar 2021, 23:32

RE: The Best Silent Pump

Zitat von »Lucky75« Hello Guys, I am looking for most silent water pump that you have. I have two choices but you can advice me another one. My choices are : 1. D5 NEXT pump Dual 2. aquastream ULTIMATE pump Dual. What is you suggestion here ? I have two D5 Next's, and they are nearly completely silent. It will depend greatly on the top you choose. I'm using the Alphacool eisdecke D5 dual brass top and it also regulated to the temp by about a degree or two depending on the load. It's an extremel...

Donnerstag, 14. Januar 2021, 06:29

X.34 Aquasuite Issues

OK... so after a full system reboot the sensor option came back, but some of my settings for the sensors were gone on the Vision devices. The RGB on both D5 Next pumps were set to OFF so I had to go in to turn them on manually with this firmware update and the old setting were still there. I thought I would update in case anyone else was stuck.

Donnerstag, 14. Januar 2021, 04:51

X.34 Aquasuite Issues

Hey guys, after updating to X.34, NONE of my devices can add sensor data. I have 3 Vision devices, and 2 D5 Next pumps. The data on the sensors pages have been wiped with no option to add sources on any of these devices.