• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-11 von insgesamt 11.

Mittwoch, 27. Februar 2019, 13:42

Forenbeitrag von: »Edropian«

RE: D5 next virtual flow sensor

Zitat von »eol« i am not getting any output i tried calibrating and it does not work, the pump is moving water but there is no reading being displayed Well, I just calibrated 2 of these yesterday and I had no issues doing that ... ! That being said make sure to go by the book (manual) and ensure that prior to calibration your system meets the requirements to calibrate itself like having the pump work on more than 3000 rpm, have more than 80L per minute or hour (i can't recall because using gall...

Mittwoch, 27. Februar 2019, 13:34

How Can I Put Custom Images On The D5 Next Display?

Zitat von »sebastian« No this is not possible. It could have been a really cool feature though for future firmware updates, don't you think? Specified image type - dimensions and storage size (put them in the appropriate folder) and you are ready to go given the fact that you will, that way, be given the option to choose that screen from the setup menu Even with prefixed forms for adding specific sensors you can add additional options for system info through the screen. I am looking forward to ...

Montag, 25. Februar 2019, 21:39

How Can I Put Custom Images On The D5 Next Display?

As the title says ... my question is plain and simple I am just wondering not "IF" but "How" I am able to load custom => images <= on the D5 Next display. PS: I am not referring necessarily on values from sensors but on static images too like the ones that appear when it informs us about the Firmware and on powering on when it states the "Aquacomputer" brand. Thanks in advance

Freitag, 11. Januar 2019, 11:15

RGBpx lighting set Connection Question

Zitat von »Hufeisen« Zitat von »Edropian« Can the Aquaero run this RGBpx kit through its RGB connection? The RGB Header on the Aquaero is intended for a single RGB LED like this one https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…roducts_id=2664 Connecting a LED Strip to the RGB Header can damage the Aquaero. You can connect the D5 Next Pump with USB to your Mainboard. Then you can use the Connector on the Pump for the RGBpx LEDs. Note: To control the RGBpx LED colors, an USB connection is required. I...

Donnerstag, 10. Januar 2019, 08:01

Zitat von »mditsch« No, Farbwerk isn't for RGBpx. You have to use Quadro https://www.highflow.nl/aircooling/fans/…r-pwm-fans.html for your USB question: should work also for Quadro Thanks for responding my friend! So ... will I have to use quadro or it can be done with Aquaero 6xt without quadro too? Can the Aquaero run this RGBpx kit through its RGB connection? PS: what is frustrating here is the fact that even by having 2 D5 next you can't use them for that purpose if you have them attached t...

Donnerstag, 10. Januar 2019, 06:13

Hello. This is a fast and rather easy question in order to eliminate my confusion. 1) Does Aqua-Computer RGBpx lighting set for PC case, 60 addressable LEDs require farbwerk in order to connect it to the Aquaero 6xt or this can be done and without it? Thanks in advance PS: 2nd question. If it requires farbwerk ... can I connect it on the same splitty 9 where I will be connecting 2 D5 Next and any other Aquabus device on my set up ? Will it work like that as a set up.

Sonntag, 30. Dezember 2018, 04:31

How to connect D5 next with Protium Cover?

I don't know ... I might be blind or anything else but I am still struggling to understand how the D5 next is supposed to play when it is put inside the Protium cover ... In order to put it in there you need to remove the base and then the only thing that remains is the D5 and the 6 pin input adapter which is meant to connect this pump with its base ... Is there any chance I could get this answer please because it will be the third time asking it ....! Is there a cable or anything else I might h...

Donnerstag, 27. Dezember 2018, 19:19

Buying a Brand NEW Aquaero And Getting Delivered A Used one? (Plus D5 next Issues) !

it is one of the times I am so f****g happy of being wrong and I am not afraid to admit it! After you have verified that there must be a film I said the "F**k this and lets do this" and put my wife on the task (longer nails) to either get the film off or the the screen itself if there was not any. I tried to get a "film" to make an edge and pull it off but nothing was coming off during my attempt and instead of damaging the item before we talk I came here with this post. Eventually Maria ... aft...

Donnerstag, 27. Dezember 2018, 16:05

Buying a Brand NEW Aquaero And Getting Delivered A Used one? (Plus D5 next Issues) !

I have just put my hands on my order and my excitement faded away at once after opening the first pack which was the aquaero 6 XT black red. You know ... when you buy an item for nearly 200 Euros and what you get is what you see on the images bellow a lot of things cross through your mind and none of them is a good one ... So This is My brand NEW Aquaero 6 XT ordered from your shop. AQUAERO ISSUE SOLVED (It was the bloody protective film but this film is so slim that makes you think you will fin...

Mittwoch, 19. Dezember 2018, 13:20

D5 Next Questions for setup decisions

Starting up this reply let me say a big thanks to both of you (Stephan & Sebastian) for covering this thread with your answers and to be honest ... Stephan you delivered! 1) Regarding the first question there is something still fuzzy. The D5 next pump as it appears on your videos and at your product listing image (4/5) on your shop, is custom made in order to be able to be attached on the D5 Next base (usb connection + 2 holding points) and from there to the MoBo or Aquaero through Aquabus High ...

Montag, 17. Dezember 2018, 21:31

D5 Next Questions for setup decisions

Firstly let me say hello and introduce myself as new member here. I am Edropian from Greece and I am finding myself a couple of clicks away before placing my final order for a number of goodies from Aqua Computer. The thing is that there are lots of things which are fuzzy and nowhere explained and that keeps me from deciding what I need and what I do not. The initial plan is to go with a double pump in series setup and I am considering my choices here. So lets dive into the questions. 1) What ha...